This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bikal Tribal Council #10

Topic » Bikal Tribal Council #10

4058 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Bikal -
IceIceBaby
Jordonk
Mahalpin11
seittertps1120
Warthhogs

Well, hello Bikal!

All voting would be appreciated if by tonight, but I will officially need all votes by 7pm est tomorrow! No one is safe!

Group Question - You are all fans, will this vote be difficult?

PYN for individual question!
4058 days 17 hours ago
seittertps1120
Group Question - You are all fans, will this vote be difficult?

Of course! We made it this far and it is hard to vote out a fellow fan!

seittertps1120
4058 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
seittertps1120 - You have made it this far, do you think you can make it to the end?
4058 days 17 hours ago
Warthhogs
Warthhogs
4058 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Warthhogs - Fans are in majority right now 6 to 4, worried that with tonight a fan going, the only fan on Lahus, HipposUnite, will also be going, and at the merge it will be even?
4058 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
4058 days 17 hours ago
Warthhogs
Warthhogs - Fans are in majority right now 6 to 4, worried that with tonight a fan going, the only fan on Lahus, HipposUnite, will also be going, and at the merge it will be even?

I don't know, I do think Hippo has his alliances and won't be leaving. But, you never know what's going to happen
4058 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
If Ican give my 2 sense. Is that wart  and mahalpin have went to every person for an alliance on this tribe. Its pathetic. I haven't talked to anyone and Iplay stright up and let my game talk for itself
4058 days 16 hours ago
Warthhogs
Right, yeah me ask everybody an alliance. If it is "everybody" than why didn't I ask you? Thought so. Your just picking on me and mahalphin because we are from Bikal. So, don't be a hater.
4058 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jordonk - You seem to be one of the people in this tribe with other past group game history, could this make you a target for the vote?
4058 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Somewhat. Actually I'm picking on you cause I've been told by others you've asked for an alliance to them. So who's gonna get burned? Your other tribe that you most likely made alliances there or ice and seit because you gotta choose someone and tbh you and mahalpin are a pair and need to be split up.
4058 days 14 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120 - You have made it this far, do you think you can make it to the end?

I feel like if I work hard enough, I can make it
4058 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jharrin
Fun Fact: Tonight I'm the swing vote who still hasn't voted :D
4058 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
15 hours 23 min agoWarthhogs
Right, yeah me ask everybody an alliance. If it is "everybody" than why didn't I ask you? Thought so. Your just picking on me and mahalphin because we are from Bikal. So, don't be a hater.

Yeah stfu noob you asked us all for an alliance when your just going to blindside us when you get the chance you know what bitch I don't give a fuck anymore Mahalpin will be leaving tonight leaving poor little Warthhogs without a friend :(
Don't assume I'm voting with you anymore Warth since thats what you told Sietter to try and flip over and vote out Jordan but thats not working sweetheart <3
Have a nice game Warth....While it lasts!
4057 days 22 hours ago
Mahalpin11
*grabs my stuff and prepares to leave* *cries*
4057 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
IceIceBaby
15 hours 23 min agoWarthhogs

Yeah stfu noob you asked us all for an alliance when your just going to blindside us when you get the chance you know what bitch I don't give a fuck anymore Mahalpin will be leaving tonight leaving poor little Warthhogs without a friend :(
Don't assume I'm voting with you anymore Warth since thats what you told Sietter to try and flip over and vote out Jordan but thats not working sweetheart <3
Have a nice game Warth....While it lasts!

I didn't ask you for an alliance, either. K... and I'm not even voting Mahalphin so if he leaves its your vote not mine

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!