This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #4

4070 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
Before getting to the immunity challenge, I have an announcement.

The tribe that LOOSES the challenge will be dissolved, which means they will be separated.

How it will work is the loosing tribe of course will have to vote someone off. Then right after, they 4 remaining members of the tribe will be split up between the two other tribes. The tribe can make the decision on their own if they can, but if they can't, then I will randomly do it.

Now gets get to the challenge! The challenge is a NON-live challenge!

Every tribe will have their own forum. In a SPECIFIC order, this order will be alphabetical, just to be as simple as possible., your tribe must comment a post in the forum(doesnt matter what is says). Once your tribe has all 5 tribe members go, you will go again in the SAME order. Each time you go through an order, you get a point. This challenge starts now and ends tonight at 9pm est!

The tribe who gets 1st will win immunity AND all FIVE members will receive a trip to exile island! The 2nd place tribe will win immunity! And the third place tribe will go to tribal and be dissolved afterward.
4070 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
The forums have been posted! good luck!
4070 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
ALSO, IF THERE IS A TIE FOR LAST, BOTH TRIBES WILL GO TO TRIBAL AND BOTH WILL BE DISSOLVED.
4070 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
AND FINAL THING

You dont get partial points.

Lets say two tribes both have 1 point, and one of them has no comments and one of hen has 4 comments for the next point, its still a tie.
4070 days 7 hours ago
HipposUnite
It has to be alphabetical by username?
4070 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
@hippos

the order is posted in your forum
4070 days 5 hours ago
jimboslice
omg sorry i forgot to check :p
4070 days 3 hours ago
TDO88
My tribe sucks
4070 days 3 hours ago
HipposUnite
^^^^
4070 days 2 hours ago
Warthhogs
IKR TDO88
4070 days 2 hours ago
Warthhogs
We haven't even started...
4070 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congrats Lahus on winning! You will also get to go to exile!

Gota, you lost. I will be seeing you at tribal

I WILL POST ALL INFO IN ABOUT AN HOUR ABOUT TRIBAL AND EXILE.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!