This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3202 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
Actually, you will have until 7:00 pm central / 8:00 pm eastern tomorrow night because the Final 3 part Head of Household competition begins tomorrow, August 9, at 10:00 pm central/11:00 pm eastern
3202 days 15 hours ago
Pamelinha
Ok.. this will be so so so so so hard since i love both of the nominees in unique ways but lets go... On the very first day of this game when nobody didnt know nobody we realized there were only 4 girls in this game... me skye rachell and survivor and we decided to form a female power all girls alliance with a final 4 deal.. however a lot of things happended in these 25 days.. A LOT !! me rachell and skye realized that survivor wasnt being honest with us and she would prob be with the other return player kaushal so we decided it would be best for our game to get rid of her and we did it... she went home and a final 3 was formed but like i said lot of things happened... in the beggining of this game me and skye have a side final 3 alliance with jake called "the trib squad" and rachell was super close to batman but as a game move... but when batman got the hoh and i was informed that my allie jake tried to make batman put me on the block by saying he would get the votes to evict me i got so pissed at that time and this was when everything started to happen... skye didnt believe rachell and myself and she was so close to jake that all of us three just fighted all day about what to do... on the other side i decided to join forces with rachells alliance members batman and swagger but rachell was also so close with batman and i found myself in the middle of two super duos skye and jake against rachell and batman and at that point the powerpuff girls alliance was over since skye wanted rachell gone and rachell wanted skye gone by telling things about the other to me but preteding to work together and at that point i didnt know what to do cause i didnt trust jake but i knew skye would die for him and i didnt want to take batman to finals cause hes super strong but i knew rachell would also die for him so the final 3 deals we made on day 1 was kinda splited and cracked and a line was drawn and skye and rachell became rivals in this game... i tried to make us 3 work together again but i could only hear "shes a bitch i dont trust her" and when jake was nomnmed against skye and evicted things got even worse... at that moment each woman for herself... cause we didnt know who was with who and what would happen... dear dawg if i have to compare our alliance with one real of the game id say we are bb10 keesha april and libra... i never saw 3 strong women with so different opinios and so much catfight in my entire life haha id say im libra since im just as black as her hahaha (kidding) keesha is skye cause damn girl ur so funny and april is rachell.. i know u dont like to be compared to her but baby u have some poison in this tongue honey haha.... and that was it.. since day one until now on day 25 fights,disagreements, and everything u guys saw with keesha april and libra.. but one thing we have diffent from them.. we made it.. they didnt !! Even with all the fights and skye protecting jake and rachell protecting batman i can say WE DID IT ! those 3 girls on the beggining of the game with a promise to keep each other safe.. even with all the ups and downs and the many times we thought this wouldnt work we did it... swagger rachell and batman a solid final 3 and they didnt make it.. jake and skye a solid duo and they didnt make it neither... me rachell and skye... everything except for solid and we made it.. its crazy i know but the 3 most bitches girls of the universe came together and made it.. we made a promise and it worked and im so sorry batman but i have to evict u.. ur an amazing player and i respect u so much for that but a final 3 on day 1 was formed... gl to skye and rachell my girls no more fights please and i wish u the best of luck on next games batman u are such an FIERCE player and would deff beat any of us on f2... so sorry for that but it is what it is... and girls.. MAY THE BEST BITCH WIN IT HAHA .... love ya all!!
3202 days 15 hours ago
BatmanTDI
:(
3202 days 15 hours ago
Rachellove
OMG i was so scared everything that happened would make u not pick me but thanks so so so so much girl.. craziest alliance ever for sure.. batman i love u baby im sad u have to go :( and btw im not april ahha
3202 days 15 hours ago
Dawg
It's official, BatmanTDI you are evicted and become the 8th member of our jury.
3202 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Don't forget! Part 1 begins tonight!
3202 days ago
Dawg
4 days until one of you is crowned the Winner of Dawg's Big Brother 2!
3200 days 13 hours ago
Dawg
Also, here's an interesting fact. All three of you left in the game started on Side 2! Side 2 really dominated this season considering BatmanTDI & Kaushal were the last remaining original Side 1 members
3200 days 3 hours ago
Pamelinha
i started on side 1 dawg haha
3200 days 2 hours ago
Rachellove
interesting fact... only 6 of the 15 got hoh haha just saw it now
3199 days 18 hours ago
Dawg
Part 3 will be here! In 5 minutes we start!
3199 days 18 hours ago
Dawg
Are any of you here?
3199 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
Pamelinha? Rachellove?
3199 days 17 hours ago
Rachellove
here
3199 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
Pamelinha?

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!