This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3172 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
You are both wrong. The answer was Nothing. With 1 question to go, there's no need to continue.

Congrats Rachellove! You are the Final HOH!

You have 10 minutes to Evict either Pamelinha or Skyeee123!
3172 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
omgg yesssss !!!
3172 days 23 hours ago
Pamelinha
congratsss rachell
3172 days 23 hours ago
Skyeee123
congrats girl :))
3172 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
This is the hardest decision i have to make and it can cost me this whole game but i have to do what my heart is telling me to do... you both are amazing competitors and fierce players and i loved to play this game with you two... in the start we all came together with a fnal 3.... i know we had some ups and downs and a lot of fights between us 3 (specially me and skye) but in the end we made it and im proud of us for that... i feel like i have lot o blood on my hands and i was with some people in the game that were with me for sure.... i feel like pam was friends with everyone and doesnt have so much blood on her hand otherwise skye was with jake and played a strong game just like me and i feel people would see who played the best game and not be bitter and give the prize to someone that didnt do that much (pam) over someone that did a lot of stuff.. i abstolutely love you pam and im scared this is the wrong move but i have to evict you, im so so sorry but i feel like i have a better chance against skye in the end... so sorry girl and gl on next games :(
3172 days 23 hours ago
Pamelinha
i came sooo close :( but ok i understan it is what it is... i lvoed to play with u both and i wish the two of u the best of luck :) 3rd place is not bad and im proud of myself... im leaving with my head held high XOXO
3172 days 23 hours ago
Skyeee123
omg im so shockedddddd i cant believe i made it omgggg i made it thanks sooo much rach omgggg i made it !!! even with all the odds against me when i was alone i made it thanks thanks....
3172 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
I love u pam and congrats skye :)
3172 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
It's official, Pamelinha, you are the final member of our jury!
3172 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
In 48 hours, either Rachelllove or Skyeee123 will win Dawg's Big Brother 2!
3172 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
1/9 jury votes received!
3172 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
wont u create a topic where the jurors can send us questions and we can tell them everything they want to know about our games ?

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!