This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3219 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
Yep victim of double eviction good play guys and to think I was just a couple of seconds from hoh
3219 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
The HOH Competition will begin shortly! It will last 24 hours!
3219 days 6 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Bye swagger :(
3219 days 6 hours ago
Rachellove
i wish u the best of luck u played an amazing game u were going to be the 1st one to go but i went to talk to the whole house to save u cause i saw something good on u and wanted to work with u.. too bad u lied to me and i knew i wasnt ur number 1...
3219 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
FOR THE LAST TIME RACHAEL I DIDNT LIE ALSO BATMAN AN RACHAEL HAVE FINAL 2 they need to go bye now
3219 days 6 hours ago
Rachellove
gl on hoh guys... and i love u swagger
3219 days 6 hours ago
Pamelinha
gl on hoh skye bat and ghost evan haha
3219 days 5 hours ago
Dawg
Regarding Kaushal's jury vote.

Should Kaushal remain banned from the game, I am going to open a "Tengaged's Jury Vote" poll once we're down to our Final 2.
3217 days 6 hours ago
Skyeee123
Batman nominated me and evan for eviction but i hold the power to veto one of his choices
3217 days 6 hours ago
Skyeee123
and its not a surprise that i will use the pov on myself of course.... I never won an hoh but i won 3 povs that made me stay in this house and the 1st one made my main allie jake stay too.. so i won when i needed and im so proud of making final 4 even with too many people saying "she will break without jake" and here i am final 4 and with fire on my eyes haha.. gl to to renom jake but IM SAFE BITCHES !!!
3217 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
BatmanTDI please name either Rachellove or Pamelinha as the replacement nominee
3217 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
As soon as possible
3217 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
Kaushal has been unbanned by the way.
3217 days 5 hours ago
BatmanTDI
One of my duties as HoH is to replace the nominee that Skye just vetoed.
3217 days 5 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Pam, I know you were expecting this and I won't try to lie to you. Please take a seat.

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!