This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1- Backyard

Topic » S1- Backyard

3225 days 8 hours ago
Dawg
No, but I did send one saying that it started at a certain time lol
3225 days 7 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
oh okay sorry LOL I must've forgot
3225 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
Congrats Blackmamba! You have won the final power of veto! Please report to the Living Room to decide whether or not to use it. Also, you have 24 hours to cast your eviction vote!
3224 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
It's time for Part 2 of the final 3 part Head of Household competition. Blackmamba2323, AndrewWeltner. One of you will win the right to face off against pilatesgrl in the 3rd part of this competition. This game is called "Voting History" and here's how it works:

I have posted on the main page of the group the vote for each eviction. Whether it be "3-2" or "4-3," the rules are simple. You need to mail me who you think voted for who in that eviction. REMEMBER to take into account that the nominees and HOH could not vote to evict. You only have to play this guessing game for aceman509's eviction, kittykatz553's eviction, Kaushal's eviction, and Lrst's eviction. Whichever one of you guesses the most correct eviction votes will win Part 2 and face off against pilatesgrl. If there is a tie, the houseguest who submits their answer first wins! You have 24 hours. If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to mail me! Good luck!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5328/forum/topic/15435935
3223 days 5 hours ago
blackmamba2323
When do we find out who wins?
3223 days 5 hours ago
Dawg
When the post about the rules reaches "1 day ago" or whenever Andrew finally completes the challenge. If Andrew doesn't complete it, he forfeits and blackmamba, you will advance to Part 3
3223 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
45 minutes left!
3223 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
The competition is over and thanks to forfeit, blackmamba2323 you will face off against pilatesgrl in Part 3! Which will take place July 10 at 4:00 p.m central/5:00 p.m eastern LIVE!
3222 days 18 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Sorry guys, but I was on vacation and was doing more important things than Tengaged. Good luck in the final hoh challenge.

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!