This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1- Backyard

Topic » S1- Backyard

3248 days 19 hours ago
Dawg
Here is where all HOH competitions will be held, unless specified differently.
3246 days 18 hours ago
Dawg
The first Power of Veto competition of the summer will be held in the Backyard! The HOH and two nominees are guaranteed to play in the competition. Only 6 total houseguests will play. The other three playing will be the first three to "check in" for the competition later! The competition begins at 4:30 central time/5:30 eastern time! Check in will begin approximately 10 minutes before the competition start. Since this is the first LIVE competition, the only way to win the power is to show up! The POV ceremony will be held after the competition. The winner will only have 15 minutes to make a decision as to whether or not to use the golden power of veto! Good luck and good night houseguests!
3246 days 18 hours ago
CamXmaya
Hii
3246 days 12 hours ago
Redthings556
Hi!
3246 days 2 hours ago
Redthings556
I'm here
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Time to begin checking in for veto competition!

Guaranteed to Play:
Pegasus
Redthings
aceman

The next three to check in will play also!
3246 days 2 hours ago
pilatesgrl
me
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Playing:
Pegasus
Redthings
aceman
pilatesgrl

two more spots
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
We will begin in a few minutes!
3246 days 2 hours ago
Kaushal
Me
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Welcome to the very first Power of Veto competition of the season!

Today's competition is called "Guess Who?" .... I will be played hangman style. I will place blanks (_ _ _ _). Each round I will fill in one space. Every space I fill in, takes away points possible for that round. Each player gets ONE GUESS per round. For example, if there were five blanks and I had filled in three of the letters before someone guesses correctly, that player receives 2 points. Whomever has the most points at the end of six round wins the power of veto!
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Players:
Pegasus:
Redthings:
aceman:
pilatesgrl:
Kaushal:
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
Are you ready to begin??
3246 days 2 hours ago
Kaushal
Will we be given the categories?
3246 days 2 hours ago
Dawg
I forgot to include this, but the names will be Big Brother 15 or Big Brother 16 houseguests. It will be their first AND last name!
3246 days 2 hours ago
Kaushal
Ok

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!