This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Turkish Twists Final Tribal Council

Topic » Turkish Twists Final Tribal..

2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Hero of Season:

Jasper. He played a little dirty at times but went on the heroic edit challenge winning streak.

Close second: Ryan, after coming from a decimated tribe he had the underdog edit for sure
2728 days 19 hours ago
Volibear
Congrats Andy! And I'd agree with that assessment.
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
PLAYER OF SEASON:

ANDY

Like I said, I thought he was definitely going to win but ran into bad luck at the end after his biggest ally quit.
2728 days 19 hours ago
Volibear
omg WHAT how did I win Hero LMAO. Thanks Mearl ^^
2728 days 19 hours ago
Osiris
Yay seasons over
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I RANKED YOU ALL AT MERGE ON YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7387

You can find that, voting history, confessionals and more in the NOW OPEN viewer's lounge
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT SEASON!
2728 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Not only that, but the final immunity challenge was literally on a day where I couldn't be online hardly at all. And that there was a revote at final 4......... thanks Mearl for all that :P
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Next season will see a twist partially used here in its full flesh. Should be interesting.
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I know. Andy was #robbed
2728 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
And you said you'd post the challenge on Saturday, but you posted it on Friday night so by the time I knew what the challenge was, it had already been going for 2 hours :P #rip
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7387/forum/topic/18887479/last

If you all can answer the exit interview (ignore the obvious question about returning this season lol) I'd appreciate it
2728 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I posted Saturday night to give you time to know it was coming insteaed of just starting it on you
2728 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
I know, I'm just giving you shit like I always do :P

In other news, I think this is the first time I've ever been on the jury in one of your games

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!