This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 6 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 6 Tribal Council

2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Lets bring in the members of the jury: David, Liam, Tom, Morgan and Alex, voted out last tribal council.

Well 6 remain. Half of you need to be eliminated before we get to the final tribal council. Look to your left, look to your right, look at somebody else. If you eliminate those people you will be in the end.

Andy has immunity tonight and may still receive votes.

Andy- With the time running out in this game is there still time for somebody to make big moves that make them worthy of winning or has that time passed?

Justin- You kept the necklace last tribal though it seemed as though some people expected you to give it up. Do you feel that your neck is on the line tonight.

Jasper- A few tribals ago you said that you thought you would receive the votes. Last tribal you insinuated that you may have an idol and that you may be playing the idol. We have not seen an idol and you are still here. So what is there to expect from you tonight?

Marto- How does missing the last tribal council effect your game? Was it a mistake to leave or do you feel it was the right decision? Why?

Ryan- We've seen you and Bryan fight to survive through a demolished tribe and yet both of you are still here. Has surviving that experience helped you out at all?

Bryan- Why were the votes so crazy last time?

VOTES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY AT 6:30 PM EST. WE WILL HAVE A CHALLENGE AFTER THE VOTES ARE READ (TO NOT INTERFERE WITH SURVIVOR) UNLESS WE HAVE A TIE.
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
NOTE- ANY IDOLS/POWERS ARE ONLY GOOD THROUGH THE FINAL 5. ONCE 4 PLAYERS REMAIN THEY GO OUT THE WINDOW
2737 days 10 hours ago
Volibear
Mearl the only thing you will see tonight is that I haven't truly given up in this game. It's the final six, we're all here for a reason, and we all wanna make the final tribal council. I may have an idol, I may have a secret power; but the same can be said for everybody else in this game.
2737 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin- You kept the necklace last tribal though it seemed as though some people expected you to give it up. Do you feel that your neck is on the line tonight.

Well my neck is always on the line for some reason
2737 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Andy- With the time running out in this game is there still time for somebody to make big moves that make them worthy of winning or has that time passed?

A big move could be made at any time and really any move at this point could be a make or break decision.
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Vote time!
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

First things first, Andy has the necklace. If you wanna give it up now would be the time to do so.
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Andy has not mailed me otherwise so he will keep the necklace.

Any votes cast against ANDY will NOT count.

If anybody has an idol or advantage and wants to play it then now would be the time to do so
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
NOBODY STANDS

Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
FIRST VOTE:
JASPER
2736 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
NEXT VOTE:

BRYAN
2736 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
NEXT VOTE:
MARTO
2736 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
NEXT VOTE:
RYAN

1 vote Jasper, Bryan, Marto and Ryan. 2 votes left
2736 days 12 hours ago
cole225
was fun
2736 days 12 hours ago
cole225
wait what

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!