This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Applications

Topic » Survivor: Socotra Applications

3150 days 9 hours ago
Ahmir99
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: Ahmir
2. Age: 21
3. Month born: February
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate:
Tony- Strategy
Cirie- Social Game
Tasha- Challenge Domination
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? My favorite was my first ever group game it was a 2 month long big brother which I won using my wits and the strategy to stay under the radar which I plan to do here.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yes
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? Vote out my best friend because in the final 3 challenge I'm pretty sure I could beat my mom and a dead fish I would then take the dead fish to F2
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yes
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Kevin Hart
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? Love Trivia and Puzzles Hate-Speed, and endurance
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? Puzzle
3149 days 11 hours ago
DryIceBros
1. Name you'd like to be called: Gregory
2. Age: 14
3. Month born: August
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Nothing
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Philippines/Cagayan
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: I'm not sure.
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play?: Jimbo's Survivor Canada. I'm not exactly sure why though.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast?: I'll try my best.
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why?: I vote the dead fish, because both of the other options are my family, and I'm not voting out my family, and the dead fish was probably just used to make up for the production people messing up and having one extra day without anything and not knowing what an advantage for the final immunity would be.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round?: I'll try to if I have anything to talk about,
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy): I'm not really sure. I don't really know anyone who could be considered a comedian, and if I do, I don't know they're a comedian.
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate?: I like challenges I'm good at and I hate challenges I'm not good at. (Spam, challenges that require skill that isn't typing or a fast internet, etc.)
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible?: Probably the physical part since I'm bad at puzzles, but if the physical part fits the category above, I'll sit out.
3148 days 20 hours ago
patriciasigmond
1. Name you'd like to be called: Patricia
2. Age: 23
3. Month born: june
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: mushroom
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: blood vs water
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: mike that he played low key(I predicted his win), Rupert, and woo
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? cmack big brother, because it was fun and it was also my first game, I played really well just for  a noobie(you know mearl!!!)
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? yess
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I would vote out my best friend because if I want to win, I have to be smart. It would be dumb of me to vote out the dead fish since he isn't much a  threat, if my mom was a great player then maybe i'll reconsinder it, but since my best friend is more of a huge threat out of all 3 i'll have to vote for her.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? yes
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Howie mandel
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? physical
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? puzzle
3148 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
APPS CLOSED

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!