This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Applications

Topic » Survivor: Socotra Applications

3152 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
This season is set to begin sometime early next week (Sunday November 1st at the earliest, likely Monday or Tuesday). Challenges will be both live and non-live. Live challenges will likely take place between 6pm and 10pm start times (with most likely starting at 7, 8, or 9). All times in EST. Challenge times will vary to accommodate the schedules of the host and to give different players chances to play if there are potential time conflicts.

Below is the application. DO NOT APPLY IF THIS GAME WILL NOT BE A MAIN ATTENTION OF YOURS!!!!

APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called:
2. Age:
3. Month born:
4. Favorite Pizza Topping:
5. Favorite Season of Survivor:
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate:
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play?
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast?
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why?
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round?
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy)
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate?
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible?
3152 days 9 hours ago
hpopo101
APPLICATION:

1. Name you'd like to be called: Harry

2. Age: 19

3. Month born: July

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Bacon

5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Cagayan

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Kass for being Kass, Sandra for it not being me, and Courtney for being witty.

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play?

Since we played together, this answer should already be provided :) However this game stands out because it looks like it takes elements from big brother.

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yessss I swear.

9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why?

A dead fish because I know I can beat it and it's all about the money and the title.

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yes, I do!

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) MELISSA MCCARTHY.

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I prefer non-live challenges but I can be good at live ones.

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible?

Part of the majority doing physical shiz.
3152 days 8 hours ago
Choirwolf
1. Name you'd like to be called: Shawn
3. Month born: April
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Australian Outback
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Parvati flirt without everyone make them feel loved, Sandra so it's not me, and Tony for doing crazy things to see if they'd work
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play?: The Pokèmon Survivor series, because Bowling4fun was an amazing host and it was well thought out. I guess I don't know different each time.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast?: Yes, of course I will be active.
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why?: See ya my best friend he could beat me and he will still give me a vote in the end anyways, as long as I convince him too.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round?: Yes, if not more often!
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Amy Schumer of course of Amy Poehler one of the Amy's!
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate?: I like them all they are so fun!
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible?: Physical probs
3152 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
1. Name you'd like to be called: Eli
2. Age: 17
3. Month born: December
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: ham & Pineapple
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Micronesia
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Kass because she makes big moves, Sandra for being good at the Social part, and Paravati
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? Probably Gaiaphage's survivor second chances. i played really hard this game and got 5th so yeah it stands out
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? yes
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I would vote my best friend so i can have a better chance at winning
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? yes
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) LOL IDK
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I hate spamming challenges and i like everything else
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? the physical part since im not too good with puzzles
3152 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
1. Name you'd like to be called: Stoner
3. Month born: August
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Sausage
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Samoa
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Fabio's humor, Mike Holloway's determination, and Kelly Remington's bowling skills.7
• Survivor 10: Finalists VS Favorites- Finalist- Player Of The Season- 4th/26
Note I did not put the games of yours that I won. I put THIS one. Yet I lost. Why is it my favorite? Because it was one of the hardest games I played. The ENTIRE FUCKING CAST (except jakehou whoops) wanted me out from DAY MUTHAFUCKING ONE. Yet I got 4TH? I had to play from as an underdog and a target the entire fucking game and I would be a 4 time winner if I won final immunity.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yes
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I take out the dead fish. I think it would be badass to make finals with my mom and best friend. Fuck it if I lose, my best friend will share his winnings with me.
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Mearl's hotel reservation skills
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? Love endurance, spam, hate trivia
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? Physical
3152 days 7 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: Jay
2. Age: 21
3. Month born:  April
5/6- I don't watch survivor but I like to play. ive played a survivor and I got out early but I was entertaining.
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? I played Gaiaphage's Hunger Games and I got 3rd place. I played really socially and strategically and had connections everywhere, but I suicide at final 3 to let my two friends make finals.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yes
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I am voting out my best friend because if he is gonna beat me, fuck that muthafucker, get the fuck outta here.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? if I remember
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Kevin Smith
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? speed I like.
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? physical
3151 days 18 hours ago
BeastBoy
1. Name you'd like to be called: Justin

2. Age: 18

3. Month born: June

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: sausage oml <<333

5. Favorite Season of Survivor: pearl islands

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: cochran- strategic joe-physical social- Kim spradlin

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? Benlinus survivor allstars: I was the runner up and I played a flawless game except for my jury management which I need to work on.

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yep

I'd vote out the fish because I'm a loyal person and I always go by the saying "if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best"

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Sure

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) I love love love will ferrel
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? Like-trivia and math hate/spamming

Puzzle because I enjoy puzzles
3151 days 17 hours ago
PureControl
1. Name you'd like to be called: Andrew

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Chicken, Mushroom, and Onion (don't judge me)

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Parvati's social game, the guts of Kass, and the genius of Richard Hatch

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? I haven't been on Tengaged until recently, so this would be my first group game. But hey, a guys got to start somewhere.

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? PINKY promise

9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? Vote out the best friend. If he is truly my best friend, he will respect the move that i made and vote for me in the final tribal. Also, i would have more of a chance to win against my mom and a dead fish.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? of course!

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Ummm... Tina Fey?

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I love the participation challenges, and hate the spamming challenges.

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? I'm not the best in challenges, but I'm not the worst, so probably the physical part.
3151 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: James
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Micronesia / HvV
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Parvati (her social manipulation skills), Stephen (in Tocantins) (his strategic intellect), Ozzy (his physical strength).
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? Winner and Preznewton's Survivor Season 11 - Czech Republic - 3rd place. I LOVED this season. I was dominant in the comps. I was NEVER the target (until I was robbed at F2) I managed to successfully flip back and forth between my original tribe alliance and my alliance with the other tribe. It was well run, well cast and I did well too :P
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yeah 100 per cent :P
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? Mum and the Dead Fish. Blood is Blood. I wouldn't mind if she won. The title and the money would be in the family lmao. I can be friends post season with this "best friend" but as shown by Neda and Jon (BBCAN2) you can still be friends after they rob you of their win :P
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yes :P
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) idk? lmao Kathy Griffin?
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I like Trivia and Puzzles. I don't like Spamming or Speed.
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? Depends on the dynamic of the tribe and where I would be most useful. Either way I want to be competing though lmao
3151 days 13 hours ago
Econ21
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: Eric

3. Month born: May

5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Heros vs. Villians or Cagayan

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you
would like to emulate: Tony (Ability to read people), Hayden (Ability to never give up no matter how bleak), Boston Rob (Ability to keep a group together.

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? I really liked the game i recently participated in where Gaia hosted. I felt there were a lot of great players in that game and i excelled. Even though i didnt win, i lost to you Mearl lol, i felt i performed very well.   

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yup

9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I would kick out my best friend because i would rather win then stay loyal. Also if my Mom won i would still reap some of the benefits but if my best friend won i wouldn't as much.

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yup

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Chris Rock i guess

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I like time challenges and i hate spamming challenges

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? I would want to do the physical part because i can just blend in and look to strong or to weak
3151 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
1. Name you'd like to be called: Jordan

2. Age: 21

3. Month born: July

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: ham

5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Pearl Islands

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Greg Buis: did not take the game too seriously, still a physical threat. Todd Herzog, most strategically adept player I've ever seen. Tom Westman, jack of all trades

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? It was actually hosted by Mearl, Survivor Argentina. I came in second place. This one stands out as really the game that made me realize how much I didn't like other people's strategies to get to the end, and when I really decided "Okay, how can I have fun with this?". I also made one of the trolliest moves in any Survivor's history in that game

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Oh hell yeah

9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I convince the fish to vote for my best friend, my mom to vote for the fish, my best friend to vote for my mom, and then I'd vote out my best friend. This would get out my biggest threat, and show that my second biggest threat doesn't have any control over the situation. I don't care who the players are, I once eliminated my mom first in monopoly because I really wanted the red properties.

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? I do

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) Dara O'Briain

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? Like: Endurance. Hate: Spam

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? I have no preference of what part of the challenge I do, I'd probably be better at the puzzle though.
3151 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: Daniel

2. Age: 15

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Tomatoes, you need to know this because... XD

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Jonathan - His attitude, Cesternino - His gameplay, JT - social game

7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? In BigBens first season I played the best game by far, controlled and took every player out after merge and lost in the final 4-3 by a bitter jury.

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast?
Yes, if you hosts are active, this can't be a 1 way thing

Well I would take my mom since we could share that 100 000 K and more dough for me

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yessir

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) LOUIS CK

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? Endurance comps are something I like but I HATE SPAM CHALLENGES, I just don't do them

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? I would do the physical part since most people are doing that. If i fail the puzzle I'll bullied by the haters and sitting out is a bitchy thing to do
3151 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
1.Honey
3.September
4.Mushrooms
5 Heroes/Vilains
6. Boston Rob Mariano Rupert Boneham Sandra Diaz Twine
all three played strategically
7.LMS Last Man Standing /Tuter32 host
8.will be active
9. best friend maybe its Survivor not a popularity contest
10.will do confessions1
11.me myself and i
12, doesnt matter
13 but would like to sit out on puzzles hate puzzles
3151 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
1. Name you'd like to be called: Scott
3. Month born: October
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Beef
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Borneo
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Woo for his immense loyalty and friendliness, Gervase for his hilarious antics and such and Kenny for an awful underdog story
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? Wangifold's All-Stars i was a goat since the start and i just flipped on everyone and ratted a shit ton of alliances out and somehow got 3rd
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? yes
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? both my mom and the fish are dead so i would vote my friend out so i can win by default
11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) @chipchiplovere
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? i hate everything but posting quick and trivia
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? i suck dick at puzzles so physical i bench 180 pounds i can bodyslam anyone
3150 days 18 hours ago
Renegade628
APPLICATION:
1. Name you'd like to be called: Sean

2. Age: 17

3. Month born: March

4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Pineapple, without a doubt. People who answer otherwise are kind of batty don't ya think?

5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Gabon or San Juan del Sur because of how weird their casts are and how people you never expected to go far actually got far. Sugar Kiper and Keith Nale both got to play on two seasons of Survivor. Just let that sink in.

6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: I hope to emulate Ciera's grit, Cirie's heart, and Sandra's lip.

_______I think I'll have to go with KidA's Survivor: All-Stars, even if I didn't win. Coming into this season, I had a reputation in the KidA's Survivor community as the best winner, having won 7-0 in my previous season. As I expected, I was immediately in the talks to be out, with my "rival" from my previous season, Jake, spreading rumors that I was creating cross-tribal alliances. Luckily I had tribal immunity for a while, so while I was safe I made sure to try and take out a threat of my own-- John. This involved me giving Jake the immunity idol I had found-- giving up my ONLY ace at that point-- to take out an asshole and a threat (John). This move did wonders for me, as if helped me reconnect with my previous season's castaways (who I had saved) and I entered the merge in a surprising majority. I made it to the final 6 before going home due to a combination of immunity wins and Nathan (Dryerfish) becoming my sheep. The odds were stacked against me in this game and I feel like I truly survived against the odds. Then I got taken out by a luck challenge. Oops.

8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? Yes :)

9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? I would vote out the Dead Fish, in this specific scenario. Reason being that this could cause the jury's votes to split and increase my odds of winning, as opposed to a close vote between 2 people which is more likely to not go in my favor. If that makes any sense.

10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? Yes

11: Who is your favorite comedian? (or one you enjoy) I don't know many comedians but does Neil Patrick Harris count? If so, him.

12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I like puzzles and things that make you think. I hate challenges that are like "Post once every hour for the next 24 hours..." and stuff that's entirely dependent on how much time you have.

13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? I sit out because why do the work if I have people willing to do it for me?
3150 days 14 hours ago
2Beastly
1. Name you'd like to be called: Steve
2. Age: 23
3. Month born: June
4. Favorite Pizza Topping: Sausage
5. Favorite Season of Survivor: Don't have one
6. Name 3 previous survivor castaways and one aspect of each of their games that you would like to emulate: Um the winners duh
7. Talk about the favorite group game you've participated in. Why does this game stand out? How did you play? I don't have time for this.
8: Do you PROMISE you will be very active if you are cast? No I don't make promises I can't keep, but I'll try my best.
9: You are in the final 4. You are with your mom (who you think you have a chance to beat, but it would likely be close), your best friend (who you think would beat you) and a dead fish (who will almost definitely not even get a single vote). You have immunity and can sway the vote to however you want. What do you do and why? Vote out my best friend cause I want to win.
10: Do you promise to send confessionals just about every round? No
11: Who is your favorite comedian? Don't have one
12: What type of challenges do you like, what type do you hate? I like fun challenges and hate long ones.
13: Your tribe has to divide out parts of a challenge. Do you want to be part of the majority doing the physical part, one of the two doing the puzzle, or do you sit out if possible? Puzzle duh.

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!