This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 7

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 7

3682 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kesha - The Harold Song •

Kesha, I think this was the first song that really showed that you deserve to be here. The song was very good, and your voice sounded very good as well! After that, it has just been upward for you. Great job Kesha! You deserve to be here. Good luck <3 :)
3682 days 15 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kesha-

Another astounding performance from you! I think you deff had some haters when you starte the competition, and may still have a couple now. But you keep proving them wrong by being so fantastic. Great job!
3682 days 15 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Ke$ha

I thought that this was a pretty good performance from you :) The vocals were great and I thought you had a great performance overall. I see as a big underdog in this competition, not a lot of people expected you to be here!
3682 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Amazing Ke$ha! If you don't want Ke$ha to fall short of the crown tonight, select #02 in the "Reprise" poll. She can only win with your votes as our judges have no say whatsoever! For now, give it up for Ke$ha!
3682 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Every vote counts tonight, so remember to vote as soon as possible. Up next, we're moving over to #TeamSam- Sam, how do you think Kelly will shape up tonight?
3682 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I know she is going to do well performance-wise, but I hope Tengaged agrees!
3682 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3682 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Kelly Clarkson - Stronger •

*stands and claps*

YES YES YES! Kelly, I absolutely loved this! I am sooo happy you did this song again because this is the song that you sang right before I stole you <3 It was just as amazing this time! The song was so great and inspiring, and your vocals were so powerful! You sang the hell out of that song. I am so proud of you! You definitely deserve to be here. Amazing job, and good luck Kelly <3 :)
3682 days 15 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Kelly Clarkson-

I think your chances of winning just got Stronger after such an amazing performance! You are so impressive, and this was easily one of your best performances of the season, so that's why I'm glad that you chose it as your Reprive. Good luck!
3682 days 15 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Kelly Clarkson:

Such a powerful performance. I thought your vocals were really amazing in this song and I loved seeing you grow throughout this whole competition. You are one of the best to compete in this competition and you had the perfect song choices for each performance!
3682 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
Kelly Clarkson

*claps

Kelly this is my favorite song by you so i am very happy with this but i wanted something new from you. Something we havent seen and i feel like everyone week you are doing the same thing over and over again and i just want more. I want you to step it the hell up and give us more and i think the fact that you didnt give that to me might cost you which is really sad as you are amazing but good luck i guess <3
3682 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Did Kelly wow you enough for you to vote for her tonight? If you believe so, then select #03 in the "Reprise" poll. Remember, one of them will be leaving the competition after the duets, so every vote counts! For now, give it up for Kelly Clarkson!
3682 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now, we're moving over to #TeamVinny - Vinny, how do you feel about having Usher as your final act?
3682 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*sits backstage preparing for my duet*
3682 days 15 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
I feel like this was such a great steal, I knew he had so much potential in the beginning of the competition and for him to make it this far, it's just amazing :)

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!