This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 7

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 7

3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Then, the final three will go on to sing their solo songs, the song that represents them best and your winner will be announced! But who will it be?
3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Also tonight, we have Shakira & Rihanna racing the voice factor stage! And, they were here last year when we announced them as the voice of season 2. Imagine Dragons will be back ladies and gentlemen!
3682 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
*claps*
3682 days 13 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Woo!!
3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Up first, it's #TeamRiley - Riley, how happy are you that Fifth Harmony has made it this far?
3682 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Soooo happy! These girls have killed it weekly, and I think they have a great shot of winning!
3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3682 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony - Red •

*stands and claps*

Fifth Harmony, I loved this! This was your first audition song, and I thought it was perfect then, and I still think it is perfect! The song is really good, and your vocals were out of this world! You all have such beautiful voices, together and by yourselves. You girls definitely deserve to be in the finals! Great job <3 Good luck! :)
3682 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Fifth Harmony

I think your voices here were really impressive. I enjoyed this a lot and i really think you deserve to be here and i think that it is a very good thing you are here and i think Tengaged made a very good choice when they chose to keep here. I think you really have done so much in this game and i am so proud of you and i wish you the best of luck with the rest of the game
3682 days 13 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Fifth Harmony

I thought that was such a beautiful performance. You guys are amazing vocalist individually and definitely deserve to be here! :) Amazing job!
3682 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fiffth Harmony-

*goves a standing O*

So proud! We went back to your very first audition song, and you crushed it! Your voices were magical, and I'm so excited for you to have a shot at winning
3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done FH! If you believe that Fifth Harmony should follow in the footsteps of Imagin Dragons then select #01 in the "Reprise" poll. Remember, this particular poll will close after everyone has performed their superstar duets. For now, give it up for Fifth Harmony!
3682 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3682 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Kesha

*stands and claps

This was great. You didnt use auto tune and you used your voice which is what i needed from you. I think you have a great chance to win this game and i think this just increased odds by a lot and you might be an underdog but you have an amazing chance. You really have a great voice and i really hope that you can win this game as you are my favorite singer <3 Good Luck Hun
3682 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!