This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3725 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Justin Timberlake vs. Usher

Justin Timberlake- This was... interesting. I did like the vocals, but this went on FOREVER. I think if you make it to Live Shows, you need to work on choosing songs that keep us captivated the whole time, not just partway.

Usher- YES! YES! YES! This was what I needed to hear from you tonight. I loved the vocals, even though they were auto-tuned at some parts. This 100% brought the energy back, because Justin just sucked all the life out of this place. Great job!!

This battle is close, but I think Usher should be the winner!
3725 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Posting for Chris :D

Justin - Well personally I am
Not a fan of this song. However, Justin you are an incredible artist and what separates you from others is your music is so different. A country singer has 12 country songs on there album, a rock singer 12 rock songs. However you have a little bit of each genre and I think that makes you a great artist.

Usher - This is a great song that makes you feel so happy. I think that your just able to dance really amazing to this. I feel like you bring such an amazing performance to this.

In the long run, I see and I feel more voters would choose Justin as the winner and I think he can be the first boy ever?
3725 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Sam, we're coming to you, who is moving onto The Live shows and who is being eliminated?
3725 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
OH wow Riley. Last season you took Christina over Usher, but now your all team Usher. OUCH

#Heartbroken
3725 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Chris what about Imagine Dragons.

Get your facts straight buddy
3725 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Dinosauro27
OH wow Riley. Last season you took Christina over Usher, but now your all team Usher. OUCH

#Heartbroken

1. Lmao I forgot all about my team last season.
2. JT was awful in this, but Usher rocked it!
3725 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I think you both are amazing, but I am going to choose who I feel like has a little bit more potential and who I would want to see again more. I have decided to choose...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3725 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Dinosauro27

He means solo boy, "buddy".
3725 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Was it at least close for Confessions Part II versus A Thousand Years Riley?
3725 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
bigbrothermaniac
Dinosauro27

He means solo boy, "buddy".

LOOOL!
3725 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Justin Timberlake!
3725 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations Justin! You have taken the final spot on #TeamSam
3725 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*looks at Usher*

This does however mean that unless Vinny decide's to steal you, you will be eliminated from the competition. Vinny, what's your decision.
3725 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Dinosauro27
Was it at least close for Confessions Part II versus A Thousand Years Riley?

Meh. I honestly loved ATY over Confessions Pt. 2. If Usher had done "U Got It Bad", I would've been all over it.
3725 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I know. But if he meant any male genitilia to have won the show, I believe there were a few boys who won last season.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!