This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 4

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Unfortunately, you have not been stolen and this is the end of the road for you, please give a #VoiceFactorGoodbye to Melanie!
3710 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Bye Melanie!
3710 days 17 hours ago
boozes
Thanks for giving me the opportunity
3710 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Good luck in the future
3710 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Melanie should've gotten through!
3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*claps* It's now time for the second battle of the night, from #TeamRiley it's a battle of the TV shows, here's Fifth Harmony (X-Factor) and Cassadee Pope (Voice)!
3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

3710 days 17 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Fifth Harmony vs Cassadee Pope:

Fifth Harmony - That was a strong performance! The vocals were really good and the emotions were great! I felt like you gave a strong performance today and I expect to see a lot of you!

Cassadee - Wow! That was a pretty strong performance! Not only were the vocals pretty solid and the emotions were really strong I felt a lot of emotions in that performance. I feel like if you move on, you'll have a lot of potential as well.

In this battle, my winner is going to be Fifth Harmony
3710 days 17 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony vs. Cassadee Pope •

5H, I loved your performance! The song was very good, and your harmonies were amazing, as usual. You have only performed twice so far, and I have loved you girls both times! Great job 5H <3

Cassadee, I thought that you were just okay today. At parts you were very beautiful, but in parts you sounded off-pitch. Sorry :( I thought you were so much better at your blind audition!

I would definitely go with Fifth Harmony!
3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for JoJo <3

Fifth Harmony vs Cassadee Pope

5H you have lots of talent in you but now you need to let go and let your voice be heard. I'm not getting enough from you and I don't like it....

Cassadee Yessss!!!! This is exactly what I wanted. Girl you rocked it and I am so so so so so proud of you :D

The winner is by far Cassadee
3710 days 17 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fifth Harmony vs Cassadee Pope

I'd just like to say, I love all six of you girls! I'm so proud of all of you, and I think you both have what it takes to win the whole thing!

5H- Girls, this was... an OK performance. I think that your vocals sounded strained at several points in the song. It was still good, but I think that vocally you guys definetly were not at your strongest.

Cassadee- Damn girl, this was a really beautiful performance! It honestly made me tear up a bit! Such raw emotion, and terrific vocals!
3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Riley, this really was the battle of the shows's but which show came out on top?
3710 days 17 hours ago
dragotistic
3710 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
dragotistic
#NeYo

*waves*
3710 days 17 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Oh wow, this is so hard! I love the both of you, and you guys are both so sweet. The winner of this battle, however, is

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Fifth Harmony!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!