This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Blind Auditions Part 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Blind..

3811 days 16 hours ago
Eccentro
@Sparks I didn't stick around because I had to walk away and cool off. I apologize for my rudeness, but to be honest it's hard for me not to lash out that way when I'm told I suck and have no talent in so many words. And to the judge that suggested I pick better artists, that's what I've been trying to do. I think I just don't have a good eye for picking artists. And I resent that comment about growing a pear and an apple. I'd sooner grow two coconuts and a banana XD And Sparks as I said before I just don't think I'd be a good pretend judge if for no other reason than I can't seem to take being turned away without being unnecessarily rude. But I'm getting off-topic. I was here to apologize to the judging panel for my rudeness towards them both this season and last. #Sorry :(
3811 days 15 hours ago
NerdBird44
(I'm Lorde ^~^) I actually auditioned last season with my song, "400 Lux", and Riley was the only one with a slot left. Unfortunately he didn't choose me, but the fact that he chose me this time makes me extremely ecstatic. Although I love you, Jojo, I have to go with #TeamRiley, because he seems to have enjoyed my vocal style just a bit more. Thanks though. ~Smiles, and runs up to Riley~ Eeeek! I'm so excited! ~Squeals while hugging Riley, and slowly walks away, still smiling~
3811 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
WOOO!

You will be moving onto the battle rounds as part of #TeamRiley well done!
3811 days 15 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
OMG *runs up and hugs Lorde*

I made a huge mistake last season, and I just fixed it!
3811 days 15 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Grats Riley and Lorde!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!