This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Blind Auditions Part 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Blind..

3842 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
i mean, he needs to grow up and grow a pear as well
3842 days 19 hours ago
77sparks77
HOW DARE YOU DON'T ALL PUSH FOR TYLER.
3842 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Tyler Ward
*doesn't push*

I wasn't a great fan Tyler and it kind of lacked a lot of enthusiasm :( It just wasn't right at this time.
3842 days 19 hours ago
77sparks77
His voice is beautiful. Please refer to his "Pumped Up Kicks" song.
3842 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tyler :(
3842 days 19 hours ago
Eccentro
And fine I can see where I'm not wanted. I will leave. Be glad I don't place a curse on this show. But before I go, let me ask this: How would ANY of you have reacted were you in my position and you'd been brutally insulted and rejected two seasons in a row? #NotWatchingThisShow *leaves
3842 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
mradamman12
i mean, he needs to grow up and grow a pear as well

And an apple
3842 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Tyler Ward-

*passes*

Wow. As good as this was, I just don't think you can win. Sorry no one turned
3842 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
i like apples.....
3842 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Eccentro
And fine I can see where I'm not wanted. I will leave. Be glad I don't place a curse on this show. But before I go, let me ask this: How would ANY of you have reacted were you in my position and you'd been brutally insulted and rejected two seasons in a row? #NotWatchingThisShow *leaves

He didn't wait around for the answer. *shrugs*
3842 days 19 hours ago
77sparks77
#Electro -- I'm  in your position and I giggled it off and enjoyed the show! :P
3842 days 19 hours ago
woollybear98
Oh no, this is dissapointing. No coach has turned which means you're not moving onto the battles *frowns*
3842 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Eccentro

Next time pick better artists! Bye!
3842 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well there you have it! We have had an explosive double premiere and the teams are really starting to shape up, but have you spotted the voice yet?
3842 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
77sparks77
#Electro -- I'm  in your position and I giggled it off and enjoyed the show! :P

Thank you!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!