This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Riley :)

Miley Cyrus vs. Rihanna

First of all, I love both of you.

Miley, you said to me when you presented me with this, was that you wanted to show the other coaches, as well as Tengaged, a different side of you. I think you absolutely did that. In your audition, some of the coaches said you can't sing. Well, I completely disagree, and this showed why. Your vocals were fabulous, and I'm very proud. Good job!

Rihanna, I adore you. I think this was great. Vocally, it wasn't the best, but I still think you came out, entertained us all, and basically accomplished what you came out here to do, which was show your star power. Great job!
3850 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Jesus...
3850 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Miley Cyrus VS Rihanna

Okay, from this battle, there is a clear winner, and that goes to Rihanna! Rihanna, you're an icon, you can sing and entertain at the same time. Miley, I feel uneasy about the thought of you moving onto the next round.
I would go with Rihanna.
3850 days 23 hours ago
jojo7784
Miley Cyrus vs Rhianna

Miley this was not the right choice in my opinion. I feel like you had mre options and you didnt use them which is disappointing to me.

*gets up and stands on the chair and starts dancing*
Oh Rhianna that was marvelous. Riley this should not be hard for you. Rhianna obviously deserves this and I say give it to her.

Rhianna is the winner for me
3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Leli14 <3

MILEY CYRUS VS. RIHANNA
"I think the safe choice is definitely Rihanna, but you should never underestimate Miley. In the end, I would go with the best artist, who in this case is Rihanna. She has the chance to go far"
3850 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Battle #2 - Miley Cyrus vs. Rihanna •

I thought that both of you girls were very good compared to your auditions. Good job! :)

Miley, I loved this! I thought your blind audition wasn't good at all, but this was a definite step up. I thought your voice sounded good and I liked how you weren't acting all crazy. I love that song too!

Rihanna, I thought this was good! I thought it was fun, catchy, and the vocals were pretty good. I think you would be good in future rounds!

I am not sure who I would pick :S
3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Riley, it's all down to you, who are you going to declare the winner of this battle?

'I choose Rihanna!' - Riley

Congratulations Rihanna YOU are the winner of this battle and move on into The Knockouts!
3850 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Thank the Lord!

No offence!
3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Sam, as you are the only coach able to steal Miley. Are you going to?
3850 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Nope! And I feel horrible about Celine. I just don't think she would do well.
3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Unfortunately, you have not been stolen and this is the end of the road for you, please give a #VoiceFactorGoodbye to Miley!
3850 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3850 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Bye Miley!
3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now, onto her 3rd battle of the season, it's a battle of soul from #TeamLauren - Emeli Sande VS Leona Lewis!

3850 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Riley :)

Emeli Sande vs. Leona Lewis

Emeli, I thought this was rocking! You sounded fabulous, you brought high energy to here, and you were overall just amazing!!!

Leona, this was actually really dissapointing. Your vocals were not so great in the 1st half of the song, and only picked up in the second half. I also felt that this song really went nowhere for me.

I think that the winner of this battle is hands down Emeli.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!