This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Battle Rounds Round 2

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Battle..

3827 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Last night the competition heated up, and tonight, we'll have our top 20! Let The Battles Continue!

PLEASE WELCOME YOUR HOST... JANELLE PIERZINA
3827 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
*walks in*
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Last night we saw 10 acts make it to The Knockouts. Eight of them were picked by their coaches while Lauren used her only steal on Justin Timberlake and JoJo snatched up eliminated contestant Kelly Clarkson.
3827 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Heeey!
3827 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*climbs in red chair*
Let's go!
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tonight, we're going to see eight more battles, only one contestant from each battle can make it into The Knockouts, but with Sam and Riley still open to steal, anything could happen!
3827 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Lets Do This
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Here's the first battle from #TeamSam - It's Adele VS Celine Dion!

3827 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
Adele vs Celine Dion

Adele I love this song and I thought it was amazing song choice. This was really amazing and I am so so proud of you.

Celine this was a very slow song but it showed your amazing vocals and I just loved it so so much. This a really tough battle and Sam it sucks to be you right now.

I would give this to Celine though
3827 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Adele VS Celine Dion

WHAT A BATTLE!
I loved it when it started, but omg, after that, Celine just knocked Adele out of the battle arena and that is saying something! After this I am a big fan of both of you, I really feel for Sam having to choose between you two.
I'd go for Celine. GL Sam!
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Sam <3

• Battle #1 - Adele vs. Celine Dion •

*gives standing ovation* Both of you were absolutely beautiful. Best battle so far in my opinion!

Adele, I really have no words for this performance. I loved everything about this! The song, the vocals, the raw emotion in your voice, just everything. I think you would be able to give many more amazing performances in the future.

Celine, wow. That was absolutely beautiful. *cries* I loved everything about this! The song was so sad and beautiful, and your vocals are so raw and powerful. You are one of the best singers of all time. I know you could give many amazing performances.

I am so torn on what to do. Both of you are such amazing singers and I know will have success in the future. I have decided to choose...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
3827 days 19 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Adele vs. Celine Dion

Wow. This is SUCH a hard battle. Sam, IDK how you are gonna do this!!

Adele, this had so much power in it! Your voice is so incredible on this track, its hard to not love you.

Celine, you are A GODDESS. Oh my god, you are amazing. Just... I'm out of words.

This is such a hard battle, but I'd go with Celine.
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Chloe!

Adele VS Celion - WOW. This was such an amazing battle. Best battle theirs been so far in my opinion though Celion won this battle by far! She had such a powerful presence when she sang and i felt every word she sang!
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Sam, you can only send one of these into The Knockouts, who is the winner of this battle?
3827 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Gl Sam!
3827 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*gets ready to shove Sam out of his red chair*

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!