This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14- Cardiff

Topic » Tribal Council #14- Cardiff

3392 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*hugs Nicole*

:( I'm sorry girl
3392 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Nicole that's 2 and tongiht that is enough.

You need to bring me your torch
3392 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Nicole your tribe has spoken

*Snuffs torch*

Time for you to go
3392 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Well tonight we saw 3 out of the 6 remaning idols being played and it lead to a huge blindside. The next question is, has the power shifted enough for the minority to make a comeback. Grab your torches head back to camp good night.
3392 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Nicole told me to post this:

My final speech:
I knew I was going home lol...I told like half of the cast that I'm going home haha :D Well this game was fun :) 10th is not that bad,right? :D
Some of you guys needs to open your eyes ,cuz u're playing like blind bitches...well you won't beat Jordan who is the worst,but still (he didn't want Josh and John out and we voted out Joe)
And if you are loved one of a returned player,it doesn't mean that you need to play with him 24/7 LOL
Kevin...u're cool,but maybe u're not a multi,but u still play like a multi lmao I don't think tengaged means shit to you and u're here only for your brother,but gl

Jeremy...I don't have nothing against you,u're just great player. We only talked like 5 mins? I guess. But I felt like I talked to the devil haha It's something about you that is evil :D

Sandy...I don't feel like this game means something to you also.

Andy...who? LOL We haven't talked so yea haha

Alyssa...gurl...love you :) It's little sad that u were with Jordan,person who destroyed me game ,but u're still cool and don't give up!!!

John...u're cool too,but pls,make moves by your own ;/ Ik Josh is your bff or something,but u're just his puppet and u're group game player,so just try cuz I know you can

Matt...I thought that u're shad bitch,but now I know you know what loyalty means :) I've never wanted to work with you ,but i needed to and I don't regret it ,cuz u're awasome :)

Josh...honey,maybe your group games list is long as fuck,but it clearly means shit. If you get to the final 3,I'll give you your honor back,but for now bye gurl

Ethan...I always wanted to play with you :3 U're cool and funny :) But you should give ME the clues haha :D still lov ya <3

I wish I have worked with Newz and Joecpia longer,but it's one of these survivor games when all cool kids are out and bad guys are staying [*]
I'm bitter about the game,yes I'm ,cuz I've never played that bad game ;/ I think if I would decide to come with Dan faster I would have more relationsships and alliances,cuz I started the real game at f18?
Is my speech bitter? No ,cuz it's how I see the game :)
I love some of you ,but I gl to everyone ! ;) May the best one win !!!
3392 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
"Some of you guys needs to open your eyes ,cuz u're playing like blind bitches..."

"But it's one of these survivor games when all cool kids are out and bad guys are staying"

AGREEEEEED!!
3392 days 9 hours ago
mrcool
Uh...

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!