This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Core: Applications

Topic » The Core: Applications

3349 days 10 hours ago
Addrian
Hey guys this is my attempt to try my hand at hosting. I've been apart of a lot of great groups and want to see if I can create a successful group. This wont start for awhile cause there are a lot of groups going on, and since I'm new to hosting i know people would't be active in my group. But I would love for you guys to apply anyway, and the start date will be determined at a later date. I promise I will try my best to make this group fun for you guy, because I have a lot of things planned.

The Core is a super-hero based show, similar to the Justice League and the Avengers. However, this will have no connection to Marvel and DC universes. The Core will consist of original characters, and story lines.

Set in North Point City, a group of the world's greatest scientist came together in order to create the world's most dangerous weapon to use in war. That weapon being genetically enhanced humans. Scientists at T.E.C.H. labs created a chemical agent that would enhance human DNA giving them superhuman like abilities. When the chemical was unleashed on the entire city only a select few reacted to the chemical, and gained superhuman like abilities. How will these people react to their new abilities, and how will it affect the city? Can these people come together and find out the truth behind T.E.C.H. Labs, and what their true intentions are?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
What days and times are you most available:

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name:
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.)

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix.

Short Bio:
(note that starting with episode one no one will have powers yet, because i will have gain their powers during the first episode.)

Personality Traits:

Superpower:

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who?

Face Claim:
3349 days 9 hours ago
Addrian
Username: Addrian
What days and times are you most available:

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Shawn Stone
Orientation: Straight

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? Superhuman (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix.

Short Bio: Always fascinated by the world of science, Shawn went to college to major in Chemistry with hopes of working with the worlds most well known scientists at T.E.C.H. Labs. His dreams soon come true when he is offered a job. Thinking he was hired for his skills, he will soon find out that hes just a pawn in a much bigger game.

Personality Traits(3-4): Intelligent, Judgmental, Perfectionist

Superpower/abilities: Fire Abilities and the ability to fly

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? Firestorm

Face Claim: Robbie Amell
3349 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Username: Maya10
What days and times are you most available: any mostly

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Seraphina Shades
Orientation: Bi
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.): Bartender

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix.): super

Short Bio: seraphina is finally living a life, own apartment. Awesome job and awesome friends. Sera is a unique girl with very unique personality
(note that starting with episode one no one will have powers yet, because i will have gain their powers during the first episode.)

Personality Traits: friend, caring, bubbly,

Superpower: ice manipulation

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? Iceman

Face Claim: amanda seyfried
3349 days 5 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Username: Bulldoggy559
What days and times are you most available: Weekends, all day

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Gabriel Amell
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.) College student

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix. Superhuman, but if not that's ok

Short Bio: Gabriel comes from money and gets anything he wants, he's use to people doing what he says and getting his way. He even talked his parents into paying for his entire doctorate in business administration, which he has basically just used to party and waste time. Never very serious unless it concerns him directly, Gabriel could care less about tomorrow.

Personality Traits: Boisterous, Proud, Cocky, Stubborn

Superpower: Precognition (Future telling)

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? Idk any that just tell the future

Face Claim: Stephen Amell
3349 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
Character name: Gray Cavalier
Orientation: Str8
Occupation: An assassin/hit-men, basically makes a living by doing jobs or stealing.

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? Superhuman

Short Bio: Gray was an orphan at a young age and was always in the orphanage system. He would get into fights with other kids and steal to make a living. At a young age, he joined a gang to make something of himself. Eventually he was spotted by a powerful man, who was recruiting children for his undercover plan and seen Gray's potential with the constant fighting and stealing he was doing with other kids. The person took Gray in and trained him and as Gray grew up he started getting involved with more dangerous people, taking little jobs such as kidnapping and stealing. Now that he's 23, he has been trained in fighting, weapon use, killing, and thievery.

(If that is confusing, just think of League of Assassins, he was recruited by them and was trained to kill).

Personality Traits: Cold, Hateful, Quick, Sneaky

Superpower: Can absorb kinetic and potential energy, draining/weakening the person, and using the energy to charge objects making them highly impactful and explosive (think Gambit, he absorbs a person's energy puts it into his staff, and then slams the staff into someone else hurting them or using the energy to charge cards except my guy wont have cards). Would also be able to absorb kinetic/potential energy from superhumans (since I'm assuming they store a lot) and use that to charge objects (think Rogue with her touching people except he can't duplicate their powers, he can only absorb the energy off it to charge things).

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? Gambit and I guess kinda like the male version of Catwoman.

Face Claim: Jensen Ackles
3348 days 18 hours ago
amylou8251
Username: amylou8251
What days and times are you most available: weekends

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Piper Watkins
Orientation: straight
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.) college student

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix. superhuman

Short Bio: Going to school full-time and working part-time at her family owned bar, Piper has a pretty busy life, but that doesn't keep her from staying out of trouble. She seems to be a magnet for danger. She loves to party and is a risk-taker.

Personality Traits: Friendly, Outgoing, social, reckless, impulsive,  Does not like to be alone, Self-confident.

Superpower: The ability to instill pain on someone with mere thought.

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? no

Face Claim: Willa Holland
3348 days 14 hours ago
CoalB
Username: CoalB
What days and times are you most available: Weekends, Night.

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Mason Saxon
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.) Bartender

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix. Human

Short Bio: Mason moved to North Point City to get away from his crazy family. He moved too soon however, and wasn't able to get on his feet when arriving in the city. Since then he has worked in various bars and has really just tried to get his life together. He won't follow his families history of drug abuse and alcoholism, at least he tries not to.

Personality Traits: Aggressive, Resentful, Suspicious, Sensitive, Protective

Superpower: N/A

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? N/A

Face Claim: Grey Damon
3348 days 11 hours ago
DanieleD
Username: DanieleD
What days and times are you most available: Weekends

-CHARACTER INFORMATION-
Character name: Daniele Blake
Orientation: Student studying biochemistry
Occupation: (as for now pick whatever job you want, but for the purpose of the story line some people will have a specific job when i start roles.)

Do you want to be a superhuman or human? (If you choose human you will be apart of the story line I have planned, so don't think you'll be left out, or out of the mix. Superhuman

Short Bio: Daniele grew up with a single parent, a father. Her mother and father split after Daniele was born and being the free spirit that her mother was, she didn't want any attachments and let Daniele's father take on the roll of the primary caregiver. Daniele grew up not knowing much of her mother, but had a very close relationship with her father, which continues to this day. Daniele always knew she was to go to college, and now she is just a few months away from finishing her undergrad in biochemistry and hopes to continue on to study the chemical make up of medicine, as well as technological items.

Personality Traits: Friendly, Welcoming, Structured, Driven

Superpower: Telekinesis

Is your character based off a superhero? if yes than who? Several superheros have the ability, but similar to Jean Gray

Face Claim: Phoebe Tonkin

open group

The Core

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!