This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12: The vote (ish)

Topic » Episode 12: The vote (ish)

4160 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Ethan000 won the challenge and is the only person safe from Limbo

Edu84 came in 2nd and will choose his opponent out of the remaining 3.

The 2 Limbo "Matches" will take place, and the 2 losers will take part in a sudden-death duel
4160 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Edu84 has picked Mybash_ to compete against.

The Limbo match ups are as follows:
Edu84 vs Mybash_
Samhuss vs Coolexchangestudent

The poll will be open until very late on Friday, Dec 28. Try to get as many votes as possible to beat your opponent
4160 days 13 hours ago
Samhuss
And im outof the group for some reason!!!!
4160 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
I still can't believe I won the challenge !
4158 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Alright. I'm home from my basketball tournament! Time for results!
4158 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Edu84 vs Mybash_

The winner is...
Edu84!

This means that Mybash_ is in the elimination challenge
4158 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Samhuss vs Coolexchangestudent

The winner is...
Samhuss!

This means that Coolexchangestudent is in the elimination challenge along with Mybash_
4158 days 23 hours ago
nbkiller
Mybash_, Coolexchangestudent. You two are going to play an elimination challenge against each other. I would like it to be live, but if that doesn't work, I can make it non-live.

Please mail me times you can be online and able to compete on Saturday. I can be online pretty much anytime so I'll find a time that works for all 3.

Meanwhile, good luck to you both!
4158 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well I expected this. I knew the 3 of you will spam your heart out while I sit like a duck. However, I expected Edu and Samhuss to win. GL Mybash
4158 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Cool, I didn't spam this time at all.
4158 days 16 hours ago
Edu84
shitexchange why dont u go fuck urself and leave us alone bitch?
4158 days 16 hours ago
Samhuss
i spammed tbh! could have went further! lmao
4158 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ethan, do you get it? I said the THREE I meant the three in Limbo. Are you in limbo? Smh, common sense.

Edu, YOU go f*ck urself and leave ME alone. Seriously, I'm not even fighting back anymore. I'ts pointless.

Samhuss, you admitted it unlike the bitch here.
4158 days 14 hours ago
Edu84
shitexchange fuck u bitch! go get a fucking life and leave the game for the professionals not amatures like u, u fucking idiot!
4158 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
*coolexchangestudent and Mybash_ walk in*

Welcome to your sudden-death duel. The game we will be playing is called "Minesweepers" and here's how it works.

First, you will MAIL me 5 numbers from 1-25. Those will be your "mines" for this game. Also, you will then mail me all of the numbers from 1-25 in the order you want to pick them.

Once all that is done, you will take turns (based on your list of numbers) and you will dig in a space. The object of the game is to find all of your opponent's mines first. Once you lose all of your mines, then you will lose and be "Bombed" out of the game.

Good luck players!
4158 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
wow ! gl guys !

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!