This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #17

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #17

2403 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello final 5! Tonight, RShowFreak is up here again as Paymaster, and we’ve got everyone else but Jman96 in the bottom 3. I think we know how this goes by now, so let’s get started Alex!

RShowFreak: Welcome everyone to tonight's Elimination Ceremony. 

As we get further and further in the game the decisions become tougher and tougher as the options dwindle down.  I have had talks with everyone in this game at some point and I don't take them lightly as I really do like all of you as people from the time I've spent talking.  We have invested 2 MONTHS into this crazy game and having to be responsible for ending one of those journeys is not something I take lightly.  I have mad respect for everyone left and think in their own ways each person did well.  Ultimately though we are close to the end so I need to start considering 2 things: 1. getting myself to the end and 2. how the jury will vote in the end.

I've heard all the arguments you've made and have taken them into account and have ultimately come to a decision.
Lets get this started
Last round was a big round for me.  Literally every voter available wanted me put in that box.  However, the paymaster at the time chose not to do so and save me and keep me out of the box.  I  feel like this is my chance to repay that favor and show that I am thankful for that decision. 

So with that said, DJ come get your check.

Nbkiller: Alright coolexchangestudent! Congratulations, you are in the final four! Alex, who is it gonna be?

RShowFreak: As I said before this is a tough call especially this close to the end.

James, come on up here.
I think you've played a good game and we've had good talks throughout the game and built some trust between us.  Ultimately I have to look at the criteria I stated earlier and based on that, tonight I am giving you your check.

Brit, I really am sorry about this but ultimately I have to think about my own game.  You are in my opinion the biggest overall threat left in this game because you have played what I believe to be a fantastic game.  Of everyone left, you are the biggest challenge threat and potentially 1 of the biggest obstacles to me getting to the end of the game as I know in recent rounds we have been going for each other.  I want you to know on my end it was purely out of the respect I have for your game and how big of a threat you are.  When it comes to jury votes, you have made few enemies and have good relations with a majority of the jury and players left and ultimately this is the best move for me at this time.

So ultimately I am sorry but Brit I'm gonna have to void your check tonight.

Nbkiller: Alright Brittany, RShowFreak has spoken, and……

*Stamps VOID on check*

It is time for you to bounce. Thank you for playing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everybody, it’s been one heck of a ride to get to the final four. Now there’s only one challenge, one round as Paymaster, and one more elimination between you and the final 3. I’ll get your challenge ready sometime tomorrow, so best of luck to you all!
2403 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I saw this coming since the demise of the Jordon/Britt/Jordan alliance :( there was nothing I could do to convince anyone otherwise.. I tried my hardest, Good luck to everyone left. Kill it :)

https://24.media.tumblr.com/e09ab76c42228a48904d6f079c1b5068/tumblr_n1qev5c9t31spogrko1_500.gif
2403 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
ty alex gl in final 4 boys
and rip brittany u played a great game
2403 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Bye Brittany
2403 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Bye Brittany, you played a really good game. :)
2401 days 1 hour ago
Absol
season's over let's go home

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!