This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #16

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #16

2406 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello top 6! We’ve been at this for 60 days at this point, and It’s been one heck of a journey! It’s too bad we have to say goodbye to someone tonight but that’s the way the game goes! DJ, go ahead and take it away!

Coolexchangestudent: Hey guys, DJ here and welcome to the Elimination Ceremony. I don't like making decisions, and you made it guys really hard as you plead your cases. However, I must void somebody tonight. Hopefully that you guys will understand that it is a game decision, nothing personal. Anyways, let's begin.

*pushes a button and let's the New World Order play*

...Don't judge, I like background music alright! Anyways...
Jordan, please step forward. Based on what everybody said, you have the weakest chance of winning this game. While I do disagree, I think voiding you now is nonsensical. That's why I'm giving you back your check.

Nbkiller: Alright Jman96, you get your check back! Congratulations!

Coolexchangestudent: *deeply exhales* Now here comes the hard part.

Both of you have been a concern to alot of people who have played this game. You both are great players and you should be proud that you made it this far. However, you both have proven to me and to everyone else that you will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make it to the end, as you both have high chances of winning the game if you make it there.

Now..Ryan and Brittany I would like to give you this two envelopes and don't open it til I said so.

*gives the envelopes*

Coolexchangestudent: And...reveal.
*Brittany opens her envelope that has a letter. It says "I'll let the others decide your fate next time. You're safe."*

*Ryan opens his envelope that has a letter. It says "I'm sorry."*

I decided to stick to my word. Brittany, you dodge a bullet this time, but I don't think it goes for the others. Everyone said to void you this round, but I decided not to. It's possible for you to make Final 3, but I'd like to see you try. You're safe for now. Go get your check.

Ryan. When I got paymaster, I was campaigning a bit for you to go in. I have to keep my word. You did give me a very good plead that got me thinking if I should change my mind, but I have to stick to my gut and void you now. Sorry.

*grabs the stamp from Nick's hand and gives it to Ryan*
I'll let you do the honors.

Nbkiller: What???? But I want to stamp the checks! That’s the fun part of doing this! *Sulks in corner*

Coolexchangestudent:
*carefully moves Ryan's hand to stamp VOID on his own check*

And that concludes our Elimination Ceremony. I hope you all respect my decision.

Nbkiller: HEY, that’s my job. Yeah, it’s in my contract…. *shows DJ the contract and points at page 21 line 17*

Well with all of that done, I’m sorry Ryan, but it’s time for you to bounce. Thank you for playing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 of you started, 5 of you remain. I hope you’re all ready to fight each other for this next Paymaster, because these last few are the most important! Good luck!
2406 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good to know who I can trust going forward... thank you so much, DJ!!
2406 days 10 hours ago
jman96
Thanks DJ. Bye Ryan
2406 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Fuck page 21 Line 17
2406 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
gratz brit and jman
sry ry
2406 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Good game, y'all. It was nice while it last. Nick, make sure to crown the new King of Nb Reality <3
2406 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
robbed king... ;(

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!