This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Challenge #5: Into the Caves

Topic » Individual Challenge #5: Into..

2409 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone and welcome to your next challenge!

This challenge is called “Miner Disaster” and here’s how it works…

Each of you will have a total of 7 cards of 6 different types. There are DIAMOND, PLATINUM, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, and COPPER cards in play.

There are 7 of each type of card, and your object of the game is to be the player who collects the most of one color as possible! You must do this by trading with your fellow players.

You can trade cards at any time, but both players involved in the trade must mail me. Both players must mail me like this:

“I give _________ to _______ in exchange for ___________”

RULES ABOUT TRADING:
-All trades must be for an equal number of cards.
-I must get a mail from BOTH players wanting to trade, or the trade doesn’t count
-Mails must be in the format stated above (or at least close to it)
-Players must have the cards traded on hand or it doesn’t count

When a trade is complete, I will mail you both a confirmation of the trade. If you need confirmation on what cards you have at any point, let me know. I will also reply to trades in the order I receive them.

ENDING OF THE CHALLENGE:
1.        If one player gets all 7 of one type of card, the challenge IMMEDIATELY ends. That player becomes the PAYMASTER.
2.        If nobody gets all 7 of one type of card, then the player who gets the most of the same type of card at the end of the challenge wins.
3.        If there is a tie, then we look at the color that the players have the second most of. Whoever has the most of that second color will win.
4.        If that is a tie, then the tiebreaker will be determined by the type of card the players have the most with the priority being the following from best to worst: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Tin

In the case of the Last Place Loser, the player who has the FEWEST of the same type of card will lose, and the tiebreaker is the same as the one for the winner.

If there are ANY questions, please let me know through mails or Skype.
2409 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
Everyone now has their cards, this challenge has begun!

It will last until either we have a winner OR until 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, October 5th. Good luck!
2409 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
TYPO:

There are DIAMOND, PLATINUM, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, and COAL cards in play.
2409 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
ANOTHER TYPO:

4.        If that is a tie, then the tiebreaker will be determined by the type of card the players have the most with the priority being the following from best to worst: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Coal
2409 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
GENIUS GAME
2409 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
....I'M SO CONFUSED.
2409 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
We basically trade with each other to collect all of the same type of card.  Whichever type we collect is up to us
2409 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
RShowFreak
We basically trade with each other to collect all of the same type of card.  Whichever type we collect is up to us

^^^ This, you're trying to collect all of the same type of card, and you do that by trading with other people.
2408 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
THIS CHALLENGE IS OVER!

coolexchangestudent has gotten a monopoly on Gold, and thus has won PAYMASTER! Congratulations!

FINAL RESULTS:

1st        coolexchangestudent        7 gold                       
2nd        Ryan_Jambe        6 Silver        1 Diamond               
3rd        LaFierceBrittany2        6 coal        1 Bronze               
4th        RShowFreak        5 bronze        1 Diamond        1 coal       
5th        semajdude        4 Platinum        3 Diamond               
6th        Jman96        3 Platinum        2 Diamond        1 Silver        1 Bronze

The tie between Ryan_Jambe and LaFierceBrittany2 was broken by the 2nd tiebreaker, where Silver beats Coal.

Also, as you can see, Jman96 has finished in Last Place for this challenge and is the Last Place Loser, thus putting him in the bottom 3 this episode.

The vault will open shortly!
2408 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations on paymaster, DJ!!!
2408 days 14 hours ago
jman96
shit, last again. Congrats DJ
2408 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
grats DJ
2408 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Thanks all of you for giving me all of your gold ^_^
2408 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
Gratz
2408 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Well done! :)

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!