This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: I Declare War!

Topic » Episode 9: I Declare War!

2446 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone! We’re down to the final 15, and it’s getting to be crunch time for that merge and elimination challenge! Best of luck, considering the teams are 5, 5, and 5 this time!

This challenge is called “Declaring Decimals” and here’s how it works….

Each of you have 5 flags to place, and there are 100 spots to place them, numbered from 1-100.

To place your flags, simply mail me 5 numbers from 1-100 to place them. When scoring, spot #1 is worth 1 point, spot #2 is worth 2 points, and so on, all the way until spot #100 is worth 100 points. You will get points for the spots you place your flags.

However, the catch is that if there are multiple flags on any space, NOBODY will get the points for that space, so you will have to be strategic to make sure that your flags are on unoccupied spaces.

It’s a simple challenge, but one where you can plan heavily on, so keep that in mind. There is a lot more to this than luck, so I won’t be wishing you good luck this time!

You have until 11 PM EST on Friday, September 8th to mail me where you will place your flags.

The player with the most points will be PAYMASTER, and the top 5 will be on the Gold team!
6th-10th = Green Team
11th-15th = Silver Team

NOTE: I will be revealing publicly where everyone placed their flags just so scoring is transparent to everyone.
2446 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
QUESTION: May I change my submission?

ANSWER: Yes

-----------------------------------------------

QUESTION: What happens in case of a tie

ANSWER: The player who had the highest number will win the tie. If you are tied after that, that means you both have 0 points and are on the Silver team and have bigger problems.
2446 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
What if EVERYONE gets 0 points?!?!
2446 days 11 hours ago
Absol
thats a dumb question
2446 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
amf7410
What if EVERYONE gets 0 points?!?!

Then I decide paymaster randomly.
2446 days ago
amf7410
lmao it wasn't a serious question
2445 days 21 hours ago
awwsum11
I'm doing 96 97 98 99 100 so copy me to lose points ;D
2445 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

http://prntscr.com/gix6kh

Highlighted numbers mean that someone else chose that number so you received 0 points for it.

--------------------------------------------------

GOLD TEAM

1st        Ryan_Jambe        291     PAYMASTER
2nd        Schnitzel        256
3rd        LaFierceBrittany2        175
4th        amf7410        116
5th        Chris1080        113

GREEN TEAM

6th        Jordonk        92
7th        Jman96        88
8th        awwsum11        86
9th        semajdude        80
10th        RShowFreak        76

SILVER TEAM

11th        coolexchangestudent        74
T12th        Jkjkjk15        0
T12th        Mysterygame2        0
T12th        S73100        0
15th        doubledarefan01        DNS (3 Penalty votes to doubledarefan01)

--------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Ryan_Jambe on becoming the next Paymaster! A couple of you had all of your flags shared with others, which is unfortunate, but that happens!

Voting will be open shortly!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!