This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #8

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #8

2459 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello everyone, and welcome to your EIGHTH elimination ceremony! Tonight, RShowFreak is up here again to determine the fate of coolexchangestudent, S73100, and Spinfur. I think I’ve done enough blabbing (even though I barely have any part in these things anymore), but RShowFreak, go ahead and get us started!

RShowFreak: Well, I'm here again and once again this is a tough decision I face because the 3 of you really haven't done anything against me in the game and as a member of one of the last pairs left, as merge is looming having 3 members still in pairs up gives another tough choice as I am not only voiding someone but potentially giving their partner immunity at the merge.

Ultimately, I am going to make the decision that I think is best for me long term.

With the merge looming and as someone still in a pair I need to think towards the potential merge pair challenge and who I want to keep around.  In addition, this person has never slighted me as far as I know so tonight I am giving the first check to
S73100

Nbkiller: Alright S73100, you’ve got your check! Here’s your spot in the top 15! RShowFreak, you’ve got two people remaining, so who’ll it be?

RShowFreak: I am now left with 2 people who make up a pair.  So tonight I have to void one of you and potentially give immunity to another later in the game.

DJ (coolexchangestudent) please come up here.
As a fellow host, I don't appreciate when people forget to vote as I want people to play who want to be here.  But ultimately, I have known you the longest of the 3 people up and us fellow Filipinos need to look out for each other so I am gonna give you your check in the hopes you won't take this for granted.
Spinfur, you are a really solid dude who has played a straight up game as far as I know.  You have put trust in me and I have burned you twice now voting for you and I feel really bad I have to burn you again but ultimately I have to think of the future in this game.  This is my 3rd time being Paymaster, despite myself considering this my 1st legitimate win due to the other 2 being down to luck.  I know I am gonna be perceived as a strong competitor and to ensure my safety I need to give myself the best chance at making the Gold Team so I have to void you as you have proven to be the best competitor of the 3 here.  I am really sorry and wish you nothing but the best in the future, but spinfur, I'm gonna have to void your check tonight.
Nbkiller: Well, what’s done is done. Spinfur, thank you so much for playing this season of NB Reality, but……

*Stamps VOID on check*

It’s time for you to bounce.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everyone, it’s been quite a journey through this game, and we’ve only got three more rounds until the merge, so keep that in mind! Good luck!
2459 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Thank you very much.
2459 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Oh my goodness thank you so much <3
2459 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
Aw well I guess no one likes people who stay loyal in this game, welp bye guys :*
2459 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Bye Spin

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!