This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Gauntlet: Final

Topic » The Gauntlet: Final

2083 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Absol, cfff, kingLiam

LaFierceBrittany2, Lemjam6, NotNicky333

awwsum11, TheEclipse

Lalisa, rawr121

Congratulations to the ten of you for making it this far. Only one challenge stands in your way in this final. As said before, you will have individual sections and a team section that you will need to complete.

There are three individual checkpoints in this final challenge, which the categories are as follows:
-The Challenge Trivia
-Puzzles
-Logic

All teammates must complete at least one individual checkpoints. Thus, on three-player teams, each player will compete once. On two-player teams, one player will do two checkpoints.

The team portion of the final will have 5 sections, which are as follows:
-Continuous posting
-Puzzles
-Spamming
-Counting/Time consuming
-Mystery

When completing the team portion, you MUST have all team members present or you will not be allowed to begin. The individual portions may be completed at any time, and you will be going by yourself. The team portion will be run race-like with all 5 sections back-to-back.

Please note that at least one section will favor a larger team, and at least one section will favor a smaller team. I try to make it balanced as best as I can. The best team will win.

When scheduling, please let me know when your team would like to compete at least 12 hours in advance if possible, so I can tell you if the time works for me. Here is my tentative times I am UNAVAILABLE.

-Monday through Friday 9 AM-6:30/6:45 PM EST- Work
-Saturday (8/18) all day

Most other times will work. If necessary, I will work with you to find times that you all can compete, and you will have ample time to schedule.

I am tentatively making the deadline WEDNESDAY July 22nd 10 PM EST. However please do not wait. Once all portions of the final are complete, a winner will be crowned!

Best of luck to all of you, and may the best team win!
2083 days ago
Lalisa
july of next year lmao?
2082 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
Awkward as I forget my months

Due AUGUST 22nd. It's not an NB Reality season without me doing that at least once!
2079 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
9 PM EST, FRIDAY August 17th has been booked.
2076 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
10:30 PM EST on Tuesday, August 21st has been booked
2076 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
So I have a dumb cunt throwing on my team and not communicating with her team members, cute.
2076 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I want rawr121 & absol to win over lemjam bc he鈥檚 a bully!!!!!
2076 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
LOL
2076 days 11 hours ago
nbkiller
7 PM EST on Wednesday, August 22nd has been booked.
2074 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
LaFierceBrittany2
I want rawr121 & absol to win over lemjam bc he鈥檚 a bully!!!!!

Why does Brit hate me so much, first RSF now this
2072 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
FINAL RESULTS:

After a long, arduous journey. I think it's due time to put this season to an end. After a gruesome final (with the rw/rr trivia checkpoint being cancelled due to it being a poorly designed checkpoint/mistakes were made on the creation of it), we have our final results!

In fourth place.
The BLUE team with a time of 1:52:56! Congratulations Absol, cfff, and kingLiam for making it here!
2072 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
IN third place.......

The GREEN team with a time of 1:40:36! Thank you awwsum11 and TheEclipse for playing! It was a job well done.
2072 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Finally, our winner, with a time of 1:09:25.........

The GRAY team! Congratulations rawr121 and Lalisa on winning NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet!

Finally, a congratulations to LaFierceBrittany2, Lemjam6, and NotNicky on a valiant effort finishing the final in 1:22:24!
2072 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://i.imgur.com/cjgP3Ig.gif
2072 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
Robbed. But if it weren't for that random bullshit twist last round to save the Gray team, Red really would have won. I know the true winners.
2072 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUvpTJCCIOj2srC/giphy.gif

Congratulations to Anthony and Lalisa!

Sad to see that we got 2nd, Red :/ we tried our hardest and definitely deserved to be in this final! Also a huge congrats to those of us that got through this final 馃槀 loved this game and had such a good time playing with everyone. I love that Jake and I were able to go past our differences and work together this time around. We slayed this game with Nicky and I hope we get to do this again sometime in the future! I鈥檝e said it before and I always will, love my red team 鉂わ笍 You鈥檙e my favorite host, Nick. Hope to see you back very soon!! Can鈥檛 wait to finally get 1st place again LMAO

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!