This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #6

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #6

2379 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ilovetosing, the Time Bomb has exploded on you and as a result an advantage or disadvantage might be about to affect you or other racers in the game. Let's find out...
2379 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
OMG, It actually exploded and I thought there was nothing inside it
2379 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
No Teams pls
2379 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Ilovetosing, with the Time Bomb now exploding, the next leg of the race will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION leg. This means the last TWO racers to check-in at the next Pit Stop WILL be eliminated from the race.
2379 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
YAY I'M GOING OUT IN A TWIST :D
2379 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
thats it?
2379 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
In addition, Ilovetosing, as the Time Bomb exploded on you, you will be IMMUNE from the Double Elimination. This means you're purely racing for the fun of it, but if you're one of the last two, you will NOT be eliminated. Instead, the next slowest racer will be eliminated instead.
2379 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
when does next leg come out
2379 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
i was gonna say that couldnt be it lol
2379 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, with the good comes the bad. You will now have a HAZARD. This is an extra challenge that only YOU have to complete, but unlike the Speed Bump, this Hazard sticks with you right up to the end of Leg #10. Will this be eventually the reason you're out? Only time will tell.
2379 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
he probably wasn't going home anyways so THAT'S FINE
2379 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Wow the time bomb is now useful to whoever it explodes on
2379 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Also, anyone who currently is holding onto a Plus and Minus Bomb, which in this case is only Ilovetosing, must use ONE of them on the next leg of the race as well!

The rest of you who have at least one bomb, you will need to use it on Leg #7 or Leg #8.

Finally, the next leg will be sent out tomorrow, so good luck!
2378 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tbh the only reason i didn't use my bomb because I totally forgot about it lol.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!