This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: TTB - Leg #6

Topic » TAR: TTB - Leg #6

2383 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Leg #6 has now been sent out and needs to be completed before the end of Friday! Results will be posted on Saturday.
2381 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Will there EVER be a leg I don't quit half of the challenges :3

My time is coming soon!
2380 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
As racers have successfully been U-Turned, the results will be posted tomorrow to allow those who have been U-Turned to complete the other half of the Detour. I will be messaging the U-Turnees later today.
2379 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The U-Turns have been sent out and hopefully we'll be able to do the results tonight! Good Luck!
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this leg of the race...the remaining 9 racers continued racing around the world by traveling to Zanzibar City, Tanzania. At the airport, racers were split up across three flights like so:-

Flight #1 departing at 9:20:00 and scheduled to arrive at 14:23:00

Jeremy
Tim
Ilovetosing
Jessie
Waf

Flight #2 departing at 9:25:00 and scheduled to arrive at 14:28:00

Ryan R
Ryan B

Flight #3 departing at 9:30:00 and scheduled to arrive at 14:33:00

Diego
Chance

However, Flight #2 was delayed, so arrived at 14:38:00 instead.

Once in Zanzibar City, the racers went to the Old Fort of Zanzibar where a Roadblock required racers had to work out a Swahili phrase. Whilst some racers couldn't get their heads around it others did quite well, but made a few errors!

Next, the racers found out they had to travel by a charter ferry to Dar Es Salaam (also in Tanzania). Once there, they had to face a Detour, which was a choice between Answer Smash or Say What You See. Most racers correctly smashed the answers, but others just didn't see what they saw.

Racers also faced a Double U-Turn and it was Jeremy who was U-Turned by Waf and Jessie who was U-Turned by Tim, but will it be a race between these two U-Turnees to avoid elimination?

Finally, the racers headed to their next Pit Stop at Askari Monument. The so called center of Dar Es Salaam was the 6th Pit Stop in this race around the world. It is here where the last racer to arrive MAY be eliminated from the race.

Let's Find Out...
2378 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
HERE TO GET LAST 🏳️‍🌈
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ryan B...you are the 1st racer to arrive.

Check-In Time: 20:11:00

However, you failed to complete most of the leg, so you have incurred a total time penalty of 8 hours. You better start praying somebody flopped.
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
WAITING OUT PENALTY

Ryan B
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Waf...you are now the 1st racer to arrive. Congratulations!

Check-In Time: 20:14:51
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
RESULTS

1st - Waf
2378 days 22 hours ago
waf_
wow!
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tim...you are the 2nd racer to arrive. Well Done!

Check-In Time: 20:24:55
2378 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
However, Jeremy has chosen to use his Plus Bomb on you, so you have now received a 15-minute time credit, which means you're now the 1st racer to arrive!

RESULTS

1st - Tim
2nd - Waf
2378 days 22 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fvstKTJyVkJVe/giphy.gif
2378 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
me when i skipped that first challenge
2378 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
btw ryan_jambe fuck that first challenge that was bullshit

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!