This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR3: TTB (Starting Line)

Topic » TAR3: TTB (Starting Line)

2407 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Please join me on Sunday the 1st of October at 10pm (GMT)/5pm (EST)/2pm (PST) for all the information being revealed at the Starting Line plus a clear description of this season's twist and of course the racers who will be racing around the world this season.

You don't have to be here, but if you can make it, it would be nice to see you!
2407 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Note: I have casted 13 people this season, but with 30 of you completing the test, that does mean a lot of you won't be getting casted. Many of you did really well and do deserve a shot, but unfortunately, some of you will be getting rejected on the following basis;

- Too many time penalties for incorrect answers on either Route Info clues or in the Roadblock/Detour challenges.
- Did not read your clue and saw that it said to travel by Train to the Pit Stop
- The time you took to complete the leg (before penalties) was too slow

Again, I can only apologise if you don't get casted. The Amazing Race is a small cast unlike other shows like Survivor, so it is a bit harder to get in. All I can say is keep your eyes open for applications opening for Season 4, which will be some time after this season finishes.

Thanks! :)
2407 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
I think that I did travel by train
2407 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
omg. i dont think I made it LOL
2407 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
At least I traveled by train and I think I took too long at the detour
2407 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
i had to switch detours
2407 days 16 hours ago
JSBReality
Well thanks anyways for the chance ryan and love  ur roblox game c;
2407 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
I took a train..... Lol
I think I'm dead XD
2407 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
Now I know I have to pay attention when reading the clues to how I'm gonna get there XD
2407 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
I didn't get casted cuz u didn't take the fkn train u have got to be kidding
2407 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Cuz I didn't take
2407 days 14 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Some people did get casted even though they took the train, but that was because they did really well on the leg with little penalties.
2407 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I think I'm screwed
2407 days 11 hours ago
ccfq12w
LOL bye yall for sure did not get casted XD
2407 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
OOP I thought he said it didn't matter about the test.
It didn't decide who was cast. Oh well. 馃挋
2407 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I didn't really try my hardest.
I could've done better (;

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!