This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

3561 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Making, you contradicted yourself. You said you were voting how others told you, yet you're saying the confessional is why you voted me? I find it hard to believe, not to mention I was looking for something visual placement why and why each vote happened the way it did, that was way too vague tbh.
3561 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Making, the fact that you had to look back to see who you voted at final 4 looks pretty bad.
3561 days 9 hours ago
makingallfall2
Take that as you will but i knew what survivor was doing as well so i went with who i felt more comfortable with as far as voting with them! Survivor sent me copy and paste of that confessional and we had a talk after that! That is what i took into consideration but no not contradicting myself at all! I was sheeping behind Survivor1 after sammy had left!
3561 days 9 hours ago
makingallfall2
Hey making sure that i did not do anything unreasonable yes i looked back!
3561 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Tbh I wasn't a fond of either of your answers, but I voted. Gl and like I said many times

No hard feelings :)
3561 days 9 hours ago
makingallfall2
not at all mini! Thanks for the hard question *wipes sweat off forhead*
3561 days 9 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Thats fine and understandable, thank you Mini
3561 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
survivor, do you know I didn't vote off minidude right?
3561 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
and we never discussed it survivorgame
IDK what your talking about, all you said was we should go to final 2 and vote out minidude next and all I said was yeah
3561 days 8 hours ago
hinata0014
minidude screwed himself out by voting me, when he could had tied it if he voted making
3561 days 8 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hinata- Oh... ok? Then you voted for yourself?
3561 days 8 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Oh ok... thats where the vote for you came from!
3561 days 8 hours ago
makingallfall2
I am off for sleep!!!!
3561 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
I already voted. I don't need to drill out questions if I already know who I'm voting for
3560 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
OK

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!