This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

3547 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congratulations Survivorgame1 and makingallfall2. You guys have gone as far as you possible could!

We have makingallfall2, the original winner of Tengaged OFFICIAL and the only previous winner to not have played a survivor version of Tengaged OFFICIAL. And we have Survivorgame1, the only rookie to have made it to the merge.

Finalists, I recommend you start with an opening statement telling the jury about how you got here, and why you deserve the win.

JUROR #1 - shawndorman12
JUROR #2 - sahmosean
JUROR #3 - BBobsessor
JUROR #4 - laughingoutloud
JUROR #5 - sammy1172
JUROR #6 - minidude13
JUROR #7 - hinata0014

Jury, feel free to ask the finalists any questions you want, theres no limits!

This final tribal will be pretty informal as I must have all the votes by 8pm est from all the jury members.

The jury members will be the only ones voting. The finalists MUST answer any and all questions given to them. If they do not want to, they must at least say "I will not answer that."
3547 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Finlists post opening statements before 8:30! Jury questioning will begin then
3547 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Jury!
I fought tooth and nail to be here. At my old tribe, I outlasted everybody by making multiple alliances and making good decisions! My tribe got totally wiped out by F14 and I had to single handedly win an immunity challenge to ensure I didn't go (it was a spamming challenge but still)
I knew I had to step up my game when merge came around!I was the lone wolf and could end up being "the easy vote" I had to make many deals and break many deals to get where I am now! I had to vote out my closest allys! I had to lie and backstab. I won immunity when I needed it (the last 3 immunity challenges)
I feel like I had to make very tough choices. SO I would like to apologize to Sammy, Hinta, Jimbo, and Mini. Listen, im not trying to suck up to you or anything but the civil thing to do is to apologize since I made deals with all of you guys and ultimately broke them!
I played the game very hard!
Im sorry if i hurt anyone!
Im open to any and all questions c:
3547 days 21 hours ago
makingallfall2
First of all, i just want to say this was a group that had handled the game with respect! Two people went out on in the game the same way sahmosean and sammy1172! Both had made the statement they are not handing the win to someone that has done nothing in the game! As a previous winner of Jharrin's first group game and against the other cliches' I felt as i needed to backseat myself here and let others make full blown decisions! I followed sammy1172 the entire time and made some attempts that i just really never got emailed back with what was my idea! Therefore was leaving me in a vunerable situation as the whole game was a hiding behind something big! Each time someone was voted off I just sheeped behind one person and when he went out (sammy1172) I started the sheeping behind Survivorgame1, which led me here... I had disagreement mails with others like minidude and his over confident self lol! Which he did a very good job to get in the Jury by doing something right! Each of the Jurors did something right as the same for Survivorgame1 and myself.... I ask for votes as i do not have blood on my hands but i will not be upset if i do not win this game because Survivorgame1 ended up with the win but might have made some of you upset and wondering. I would say Survivorgame1 has taken the easy way out by taking the person hiding behind the scenes the entire time! GL Survivorgame1 and Thank you to all the Jury members listed above!
If i had a choice of someone that i could have trusted to play this game with it would have been sahmosean because we have had a gaming relationship in the past, but i felt that You sahmosean was working too many other people and if i had made any pact with you i might have destroyed my game furtherwise evicting you when it was sammy1172 decision to stick together I still pondered over the situation hard before making that decision as if i had kept you in the game then i think you would have had all power than any other in this game from that day forward and being that you were playing the game twice as hard as sammy1172 i just had to go along and hope that sammy got voted out on his own without my vote to do so!
3547 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
JURY QUESTIONING IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!
3547 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Paul, I knew that your chances of making finals went down when you aligned with the winners instead - however, that makes me respect that you made finals

Brian I feel like you played a great under the radar game even as someone that has won before, which I respect but I have mixed feelings about the way you rode coattails - once again though, I can't say it was a bad move since it got you here

I don't think there's a bad way this could go and I dont hold it against you guys that you backstabbed me (even though I legitimately had your backs, you clearly didn't need it, there you are in finals without it)
3547 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Thank you, Sahmosean
3547 days 21 hours ago
shawndorman12
My question too u guys  is  neither of ur messages have mentioned me in them why do u  feel i  was  voted out
and i have  twoo diffrent ways to vote or not votee u survivor if im baseing my vote on loyalty lets  facee it u havee  backstabbed people alot of people....but  if  im basing it on strewnght u  were a huge competetor and not only won three indivual immunites  but outlasted ur whole tribe and wwon the tribe challange that either made or brooke u 

what would u guys do if u  were in my shoess  and also ty jharrin for  hostting another great seasoon  wanna joiin everyone tto comee ;)
3547 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Shawn- I honestly have no clue why you were voted out! I think maybe it was because the winners were trying to be the tribe in majority. I was told by sammy we were voting you so at that point I was thinking anybody but me!
And thank you for the compliment c:
3547 days 20 hours ago
makingallfall2
Respectfully said Jimbo!
3547 days 20 hours ago
makingallfall2
Shawn like i stated in my opening statement i was vunerable and sheeped behind sammy which led me to voting you out! It was not me attacking you but you simply being the victim of the person running the cast!
3547 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
Makingfall is doing a good job of riming the juries collective ass hole
3547 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sits and waits for more questions*
3547 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
Also Shawn, you were voted out because Sahmosean shawn knew we were partners and purposely threw you under the bus to"ensure" I would stick with him.

After that pig headed move, ignoring my comments to vote out makingfall instead of Shawn (and eventually Bob), I decided I couldn't trust him. I had everyone on my side rallying against Bob/Making (the alliance wasn't sure who to vote at that moment), I then went to Sammy and said Sahmosean was rallying everyone against his alliance, so I let Sammy go to Paul to flip his vote, and we voted Jimbo out.

Turns out I had done such a good job at fooling people that even after sammy told Paul the truth  about everything I had done (minus me making a winners/finalists alliance, that was all him), Paul showed me the screenshot and believed me over Sammy, leaving sammy to be voted out.

My downfall was that damn confessional. Granted, I very easily could have dug myself out of the hole with a tie vote, but at that point I had given up.
3547 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
Oh and tbh, I didnt finish reading Brians speech, in the middle of doing things.
3547 days 20 hours ago
makingallfall2
Yes, mini that is what i was referring to as over confident but i still think you played it off well!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!