This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #20

Topic » Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal..

3557 days ago
jharrin7887
Sangre Tribe - (Merged Tribe, 3/9 Remaining)

#Winners
makingallfall2

#Finalists
hinata0014

#Rookies
Survivorgame1 (IMMUNITY!)

Survivorgame1, the vote is due once BOTH of the other two get a chance to say why you should take them to the final 2 here at tribal.

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Survivorgame1 - How hard is it for you to chose between the other two on who to take the the finals?
hinata0014 and makingallfall2 - Why should Survivorgame1 take you to the finals? Or in other words, why shouldn't survivor take the other person?

PYN for individual question!
3557 days ago
hinata0014
Why should Survivorgame1 take you to the finals? Or in other words, why shouldn't survivor take the other person?

making has no blood on his hands, so in other words he hasn't pissed off any of the jury members.
3557 days ago
Survivorgame1
Survivorgame1 - How hard is it for you to chose between the other two on who to take the the finals?
-
It is honestly SO hard.....
I dont think you can even imagine
*sighs*
3557 days ago
jharrin7887
if one doesn't post a plea by 4pm est tomorrow then that will be the deadline

i want FTC posted tomorrow
3557 days ago
hinata0014
why do we have to wait, if survivor knows what he's doing already just let him vote now.
3557 days ago
hinata0014
I'm going to go back to playing league, then watch BB, so I'm logging out
3557 days ago
Survivorgame1
I know what im doing
3556 days 17 hours ago
makingallfall2
To be quite honest i think survivorgame should take hinta it would make an iteresting finals! :P
3556 days ago
jharrin7887
reading the vote!
3556 days ago
makingallfall2
as i am here today for this! lol!
3556 days ago
jharrin7887
The 20th person voted out of Tengaged OFFICIAL Season 9 Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood Vs. Water 2 and the 7th and final member of the jury
hinata0014

hinata0014, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
3556 days ago
Survivorgame1
*sighs nervously*
Hope I made the right choice....
3556 days ago
jharrin7887
makingallfall2 and Survivorgame1, congrats on the final 2! The final tribal council will be posted shortly!
3556 days ago
Survivorgame1
*hugs hinta*
I'm sorry! It was strictly a game move
3556 days ago
makingallfall2
damn lol survivorgame will win and showing that i have done absolutely nothing will give him the win! There should be nothing the entire Jury should do!
3556 days ago
Survivorgame1
You could win since I have so much blood on my hands :/

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!