This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #19

Topic » Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal..

3559 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Sangre Tribe - (Merged Tribe, 4/9 Remaining)

#Winners
makingallfall2

#Finalists
hinata0014
minidude13

#Rookies
Survivorgame1 (IMMUNITY!)

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote. You will also get a self vote if you vote for the person with immunity.

Survivorgame1 has immunity tonight! Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - Congrats to the final 4! After tonight there will ultimately be 3 left, which means there must have been a few final 2 deals made. Could we see another tie and have to go to rocks?

PYN for individual question!
3559 days 22 hours ago
minidude13
Congrats to the final 4! After tonight there will ultimately be 3 left, which means there must have been a few final 2 deals made. Could we see another tie and have to go to rocks?

Wait, doesn't a F4 tie end in a Fire making challenge???

Also, hopefully it ends in a 3-1, unless I'm the 3, then hopefully it ends in 2-2. Basically, all anyone wants at this point is to not see their name.
3559 days 22 hours ago
minidude13
Also, question pls
3559 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Group Question - Congrats to the final 4! After tonight there will ultimately be 3 left, which means there must have been a few final 2 deals made. Could we see another tie and have to go to rocks?
-
I hope its not another tie, but I mean I cant go homw since I have immunity
*shrugs*
3559 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
@mini

no, what happens is all 3 of the people who don't have immunity will draw rocks
3559 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Survivorgame1 - You ultimately have a lot of power right now because you are an automatic spot in the final 3. How do you vote tonight?

minidude13 - You accidentally mailed your game plan, wither it was real or not, how has it effected your game?
3559 days 22 hours ago
minidude13
I have never heard of that before LOL
3559 days 22 hours ago
minidude13
You accidentally mailed your game plan, wither it was real or not, how has it effected your game?

Let's be specific, it wasn't a "gameplan", it was simply a short and sweet confessional that ended up getting sent to everyone left. Personally, I feel like it has completely blown up and destroyed my game and it may have ruined it, but I can't for for sure how it has effected my game unless someone else left in the game were to answer.
3559 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Survivorgame1 - You ultimately have a lot of power right now because you are an automatic spot in the final 3. How do you vote tonight?
-
*nods*
I really do!
Im going to do what is the safest/best thing for my game tonight!
3559 days 22 hours ago
hinata0014
they did a purple rock at final 4 once on irl survivor, it left pascal screwed over. That's why they always do fire making tiebreaker challenges now instead of the purple rock at final 4
3559 days 21 hours ago
Mantyke
*Mantyke Enters The Game*
HELLO EVERYONE. IM A NEW CONTESTANT. GL BOOS.
3559 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
you should add
*Mantyke is immune at the next 2 tribals and has a guaranteed spot in the finale*
3559 days 21 hours ago
minidude13
Mantyke also receives a bonus 8 jury votes!
3559 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
LOL one of you three is talking to jury members
3558 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Reading the votes
3558 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sits and looks at the remaining 3*

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!