This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #18

Topic » Sangre (Merged Tribe) Tribal..

3569 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Sangre Tribe - (Merged Tribe, 5/9 Remaining)

#Winners
makingallfall2
sammy1172

#Finalists
hinata0014
minidude13

#Rookies
Survivorgame1 (IMMUNITY!)

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote. You will also get a self vote if you vote for the person with immunity.

Survivorgame1 has immunity tonight! Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - With the only rookie to win immunity, it ensures that a former finalist and possible winner will be voted out. Does previous experience before this season play a part in choosing who to vote out?

PYN for individual question!
3569 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
If you all want to, we can have a live tribal if you all vote tonight and ill read the votes tonight.
3569 days 11 hours ago
minidude13
pls! :3
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Group Question - With the only rookie to win immunity, it ensures that a former finalist and possible winner will be voted out. Does previous experience before this season play a part in choosing who to vote out?
-
IDK... I just focus on this game and how they played.
Im voting out the biggest threat to my game
*shrugs*
3569 days 11 hours ago
sammy1172
Ok that should be simple since there is only five of us
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
ya lets do live
3569 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
oh hi
3569 days 11 hours ago
minidude13

Depends on what you mean by experience, but I don't think so.
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I want a individual q
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I sent in my vote c:
3569 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014
I sent in my vote too
3569 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
Survivorgame1 - Immunity! Congrats:) Do you think you are a swing vote tonight?

hinata0014 - With it coming down so close to the finals, do the votes get harder?

minidude13 - You came close to immunity tonight, was it because you felt you needed it or you just wanted to play hard?
3569 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
I will read the votes at 10:50 :) is that a good time?
3569 days 11 hours ago
hinata0014

you mean our experiences? because I've never played with anyone who's left in this season in a previous season, I don't think.
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Survivorgame1 - Immunity! Congrats:) Do you think you are a swing vote tonight?
-
Defiantly!
I mean its 2 groups of 2 from the same tribe!
They are gonna vote together!
3569 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Do u think we could maybe do F4 Immunity bc I have a busy day tmmr

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!