This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Juan (Finalists) Tribal Council #13

Topic » Juan (Finalists) Tribal..

3574 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Juan Tribe (Finalists, 4/5 Remaining) -
hinata0014
IceIceBaby
minidude13
sahmosean

Well, you guys lost! And tonight one of the four of you will be the thirtieth person voted out of this season.

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season! (If they do enter the game, I will inform everyone beforehand)

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - The four of you went to tribal a few days ago, and voted out IceIceBaby. With this tribal council happening again, will the outcome be the same!?

PYN for individual question!
3574 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Group Question - The four of you went to tribal a few days ago, and voted out IceIceBaby. With this tribal council happening again, will the outcome be the same!?

If it does then I really wonder why some of these people are in this game. I've given someone a statement on why they should save me and if they want someone to screw them over then I'm fine with that because then I don't have to be associated with them because I'll be gone and they get several days to wonder what mistakes they made.
3574 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
I think that lines were drawn the last time that us 4 were at tribal - do these lines still stand? Absolutely. Can they be erased or altered? Maybe. We'll just have to see how it all goes down
3574 days 16 hours ago
minidude13

Before I even get to the question, I'd just like to say something to jharrin. P-L-E-A-S-E give everyone bigger warnings about upcoming challenges. I woke up like 20 minutes ago to find that not only had the challenge started, but it ended 3 hours ago.

Now, onto the question. I think and would definitely hope the lines are the same. We all voted out IceIce because we all know she always has some sort of involvement in the drama, and simply put, none of us wanted that. So, after voting her out once, why would we let her simply slide by to merge? We all know that no matter how hard to pretends to, she's not going to trust us and she'll abandon the other 2 who survive almost immediately. She was voted out, let's not alter history, we all know that time itself will destabilize.
3574 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
I apologize mini

i have a short time frame to finish this season:( i am sorry.
3574 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
I'm here
3574 days 14 hours ago
minidude13
@jharrin It's alright, it's just difficult to keep track with little warning.
3574 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
No Mini, I never caused a single bit of drama in this game. I am voting you this tribal and if these two want to follow you into the merge then they can go right ahead because people hate you as it is and going into the merge Mini, You will be the target and once you get voted out during the merge where does that leave the other two? Because I can tell you now that they will become the next targets for being associated WITH YOU. I am giving them an offer to have a better chance at winning this game, Even if it ties twice now we won't go to rocks we will instead go to a challenge and I would prefer that because then I can personally beat your ass and send you out of this game myself. If these two want to throw away their game then they can go ahead because all they will receive is a spot on the Jury and not in the Final 2/3
3574 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
I trust one individual on this tribe Mini. The one person they should not trust is YOU. I'm not going to be pathetic and host an "Open Mail" like you did and vote Sahmosean and lie directly to me which caused me to vote him because thats what you apparently said you would do. Instead you thought it would be fun to cause your own drama, I'm not the one causing it Mini because if we look back at all the facts you're the one who causes it. Not me. I have sent one individual a message explaining how this tribal will go if they vote with me. They are 100% safe and in the merge if they give me this chance to beat your ass myself and when I do send you out of this game I'll be loyal to that person all the way through the merge.
3574 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3574 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
minidude13
3574 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Let's get it over with gurl, I'm sick of being around these idiots as it is.
3574 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
IceIceBaby
3574 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
IceIceBaby
3574 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Just as I thought x
3574 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
4th and final vote
The 13th person voted out of Tengaged OFFICIAL Season 9 Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood Vs. Water 2
IceIceBaby

IceIceBaby, the tribe has spoken.
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!