This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Juan (Finalists) Tribal Council #3

Topic » Juan (Finalists) Tribal..

3596 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
Juan Tribe (Finalists, 5/5 Remaining) -
allan526
hinata0014
IceIceBaby
minidude13
sahmosean

Well, you guys lost! And tonight one of the five of you will be the third person voted out of this season.

Votes are due at 7pm est TONIGHT! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

Everyone is fair game, no hidden immunity idols are in play this season! (If they do enter the game, I will inform everyone beforehand_

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question - All 5 of you have made the finals before. Tonight, one of you will be voted out. How do you base the vote?

PYN for individual question!
3596 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Tell me a question :S
3596 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Group Question - All 5 of you have made the finals before. Tonight, one of you will be voted out. How do you base the vote?:
I'm basing it on who I think will contribute the least to the tribe x

More questions <3
3596 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
IceIceBaby - You haven't played Tengaged OFFICIAL in over a year, do you still have what it takes?
3596 days 8 hours ago
allan526
I'm basing my vote on who I think will overall be the biggest hinderance
3596 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
were's the group question at?
3596 days 7 hours ago
hinata0014
All 5 of you have made the finals before. Tonight, one of you will be voted out. How do you base the vote?

with majority
3596 days 7 hours ago
minidude13
Group Question - All 5 of you have made the finals before. Tonight, one of you will be voted out. How do you base the vote?

Well, when it comes to finalists, I was a finalist all the way back in season 2 (still think I shuold have won LOL). But for tonight, we gotta go with getting weak links out, and because the challenge didn't show case too much strength, we have to go off what we already know about the other people in our tribe.
3596 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
btw here's my track record in this series

Season 2 Battle Of The Colors-15th
Season 4 Big Brother 2-2nd
Season 5 Survivor Nicaragua Battle of The Seasons-16th

so I've done horrible in this series besides that one 2nd place.
3596 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
also I love the irony of who I'm paired with as we had a conflict in season 5
Great Job with that jharrin
3596 days 5 hours ago
hinata0014
I wonder if jharrin likes me trolling him in mails.
btw I sent my vote, did you get it jharrin or do I need to send another one?
3596 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby - You haven't played Tengaged OFFICIAL in over a year, do you still have what it takes?:
I will never become dry at this boo, I'll always be that person you knew back then x
3596 days ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES
3596 days ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
minidude13
3596 days ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
allan526
3596 days ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
allan526

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S9 Survivor San Juan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!