This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » DR

4267 days 12 hours ago
agentx913
Well here I am in the f4. And to think I was nominated the first day! It's amazing here, just tbh. A bit worried about nominations but who isn't?
4267 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
Time to fight for the veto so that i can keep my nominations the same :)
4267 days 11 hours ago
Yerg
I need this veto.
4267 days 11 hours ago
agentx913
I think i'm screwed.....I really do.
4267 days 11 hours ago
Boots22
Okay hopefully i can win this f3 HoH :) I really want to break the most HoH wins record as well *greedy* and i want to make f2 :)
4267 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
I messed up with my math round 1, so that's y i got eliminated >>
Hoping that i can win rounds 2 and 3. If i don't win this HoH, i'll be very disappointed with myself cuz i really deserve to make f2 cuz i have fought the hardest.
4267 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
I really need to win part 3 of this final HoH, because if i don't. I know 100% sure that ivan is going to take yerg with him to the final 2.
4267 days 10 hours ago
Yerg
ugh got screwed by a bunch of rules ;). Gl guys, I'm extremely nervous that I'll be voted off next.
4267 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
YES I WON FINAL HOH!!! :D
4267 days 10 hours ago
Yerg
I get the serious feeling I'm screwed. Seriously though all three of us played a great game no matter what. I'm really into this game make me really sad to be so close and lose. But gl making your decision boots
4267 days 9 hours ago
Yerg
I don't know what's wrong with me lol, I'm totally overreacting about this group game right now.
Thank you Boots.
Thank you everyone.
I made it :)
4267 days 9 hours ago
Boots22
FINAL 2 HERE I AM :)
4267 days 9 hours ago
Yerg
*I got soul but I'm not a soldier
4267 days 9 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Yay I'm back. I wish I was in f2 :(

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!