This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » DR

4279 days 1 hour ago
Diary Room
I ENCOURGE U TO SEND ME DRS
i need 1 daily
4279 days 1 hour ago
sketch511
I didn't think I was going to be chosen because of my color level...but here i am :) stoked
4279 days 1 hour ago
OH YA DRS MUST BE THROUGH PMS
u can post here like what skecth sed or
phyched i won hoh
ans stuff like that but i want who ur allgend with and what ur planing
4279 days 1 hour ago
Boots22
Well, i tried my best in the first hoh that's all that matters :) Losing 1st hoh isn't a bad thing anyways
4279 days 1 hour ago
MikeBoogie123
Wow looks like I have to get blood on my hands. I think I Ik who I am putting up
4279 days 1 hour ago
cocacola12
Im scared if im nommed, but ya know, im going to work my bum off to get far!
4278 days 23 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Well step 1 complete. Step 2 I gotta win pov so I ensure Wat happens in the house
4278 days 23 hours ago
joeythemeep333
Than GOD I'm safe! I was so worried MikeBoogie123 seems very nice
4278 days 9 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Going in the pov I'm a little nervous. I just need to win the pov so I can control everything that happens this week.
4278 days 8 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Well I lost but I have a feeling Tht sketch might not use it
4278 days 8 hours ago
sketch511
PoV baby! mwah! *kisses it & shakes it at camera* feels good to have a little power
4278 days 8 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
I reply hope a floater goes home so it can be much easier for everyone to play this game
4278 days 8 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
YES he kept nominations the same. Dvs ur going home my man I'm srry
4278 days 4 hours ago
Boots22
I think ik who's going to be evicted today, and i am so excited for the next hoh competition. I have a feeling it will be a good one
4278 days 4 hours ago
agentx913
I hope I survive the eviction and go further in this game.
4278 days 3 hours ago
agentx913
Also, when I heard what Mike had to say about me being a floater I would have to disagree with that mike. I don't intend to be a floater. I have close to no time on my hands so i try to get in as much as I can. I hope if your reading this mike you should know I'm not a floater

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!