This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4099 days 4 hours ago
lassidoggy
Hi, Im Josephine, but people call me Dana, Im 31 years young and Im from Victoria, British Columbia. I'm a mother of 3 and I work as a phone lady for an aquatic tour company
4099 days 3 hours ago
dfalc7
Hi I'm Dave I'm 23 and just graduated from college last year! Going to grad school for television writing and producing in the fall in LA so really excited about that! I'm a really nice guy and love sarcasm :) so excited for the game to start!
4099 days 1 hour ago
Migoon
Hello, I'm Jace, I'm 13 (and single). I play football and basketball, and I stay at home and get played for chores. Hopefully that helps me pay for my enrollment in college. Well I hope I can know you guys more and talk.
4099 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
hi im leo, im 13, available, not singhle. i play soccer, ultimate, and baseball too
4099 days ago
losangelesgirl
Hi, I'm Amanda, I'm 14 and I live In slovenia. I'm swimming and I Play in theatre.
4099 days ago
bowling4fun
Hey guys, I'm Trey, im 16, from Southern California, I love sports, mostly volleyball :)
4098 days 23 hours ago
Jordonk
I'm jordon, I'm a vet from last season and I play baseball and wrestle for my school. Oh and I'm 16 btw
4098 days 18 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am a Veteran and although I am very hotheaded, I will *try* to tone it down during this season!
4097 days 18 hours ago
keegan2
i was about half a millimeter from accidently hitting the leave group button
4097 days 1 hour ago
cassie_colvin
Know this is late but:
Hey! My name is Kimmiko I am 16 and a high school student. I love watching animes and reading mangas. On my spare time I like playing zombie games! I was born and raised in Japan but moved to the U.S. last year. I am hoping to have fun and make alot of friends!
4097 days 1 hour ago
cassie_colvin
I will also post a pic of me in the image section!
4097 days 1 hour ago
cassie_colvin
(thats not really me but the character that I am playing in this group game! lol. So dont call me fake and such)

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!