This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » House

4091 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Basically everything will be going on here!

This season all events will be taking place in forums, such as the evictions and the challenges. So this forum is just get to know your fellow housemates!
4091 days 12 hours ago
lassidoggy
Well, hi :)
4091 days 12 hours ago
pieceofshame
Hii :D
4091 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Everyone give yourself an introduction!
4091 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
hi
4091 days 12 hours ago
amywaters1
hi guys!!
4091 days 11 hours ago
Migoon
Hello.
4091 days 11 hours ago
keegan2
hello everyone i am keegan
4091 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
Hi guys I'm Dave :) looking forward to playing with you all!
4091 days 9 hours ago
hinata0014
also, just so everyone knows, I won't be active much tomorrow or sunday because of a funeral
4091 days 9 hours ago
pieceofshame
Hey everyone! I'm Jason and I am 21 from Massachusetts.

I am going to school for communications and would love to do something involving advertising or photography. I am a total chatterbox so if u wanna chat just add me on skype: pieceofshame.

Talk to you all soon!
4091 days 9 hours ago
hinata0014
copies pieceofshame

I'm Austin, I'm 17 years old from Indiana

I'm a Junior high school student, an plan on going to college to be a high school math teacher or maybe a doctor possibly, I don't know what else to add so if you want to chat, here's my skype- austin001714
4091 days 7 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Hi guys.
4091 days 6 hours ago
kenko365
Hi guys, I'm Andrew i'm 17 and i'm from London, England
4091 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Hey I am Sam and I am from NY :)

I am a guy btw
4091 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother06
Hey fellow houseguests, it's Victor here and I'm 13! I live in Hamilton, Ontario (Canada) and I enjoy all sports, especially soccer or football as everyone away from North America calls it. I am a male and people see me as a nice and intelligent person. I do have a very high temper, so please try not to bother mean purposely. Please mail me if you would like to be my ally and good luck!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!