This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2 Applications!

Topic » Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big..

4081 days ago
anthonyjr
Oh and I played battle of the seasons and caramoan
4081 days ago
jimboslice
Username - jimboslice
Have you ever seen big brother? - yeah
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - challenge wins
What can you bring to this season? - activeness and good performance

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - all 3
IF YOU ANSWERED NO TO THE ABOVE, YOU ARE FINISHED, GOOD LUCK!
How did you do? - i did good in bb1, blew it in botc, and in survivor im currently in final 5
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - in botc we were sent in early because we are challenge threats, and i lost the elimination. idk you dont win everytime and that time i just lost lol. im doing great in survivor so that seasons strategy ill try and keep the same
4080 days 23 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Username -AustinBenevides
Have you ever seen big brother? -yes
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -challenge wins
What can you bring to this season? - I will win this time

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -all three
How did you do? - 5th,6th,14th
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -I plan on being more strategic and to win more challenhges
4080 days 23 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
Username - MattsBBUpdates
Have you ever seen big brother? - Of course!
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -Both are critical!
What can you bring to this season? - Drama, game play, back stabbing, Blind sides.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - No /:
How did you do? -
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -
4080 days 21 hours ago
nels2012
Username -nels2012
Have you ever seen big brother? yes-
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -social
What can you bring to this season? -im honest but im willing to win

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - 2 botc and survivior fans vs favs
How did you do? - botc top 10 survivor juror #5
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -not spamming
4080 days 21 hours ago
Oncinders
Username -Oncinders
Have you ever seen big brother? -Have ever since it started in us and canada
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -Social standings
What can you bring to this season? -Drama (Maybe) A good show and showmance

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -No afraid not
How did you do? -
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -
4080 days 12 hours ago
aliumair
Username -aliumair
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -Challenge wins
What can you bring to this season? - I can bring drama to the game.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -yes colours
How did you do? - good i think i came tenth
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - i was inactive for a few days because my laptop was messed.
4080 days 11 hours ago
yinzer149
Username - yinzer149
Have you ever seen big brother? - nope but i know the rules (i dont watch it cuz im never home when its on)
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - social
What can you bring to this season? - i can bring excitement, and after barely missing out on survivor: caramoan, i really want a chance to participate in an official season

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - barely missed the casting call for fans vs favs (the real one to)
How did you do? -
4080 days 10 hours ago
Brookie0126
Username - Brookie0126
Have you ever seen big brother? - Of course! Every summer I never miss an episode!
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - challenge wins most of the time...social standing only win I can't participate or get any control of the house.
What can you bring to this season? - I never go down without a fight. I'll say or do whatever it takes to make it farther. I'm competitive and I love to play with people's minds when I must.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Nope, but I want to give it a shot!
4080 days 10 hours ago
NicWhealdon
Username - NicWhealdon
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yes
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social Standings
What can you bring to this season? - Quality entertainment

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Never
4080 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
Username - bigbrother06
Have you ever seen big brother? - yes.
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - I'd say social standings, cuz if you keep win challenges, you will be the MAIN threat. Social standings helps you NOT be a threat.
What can you bring to this season? - I prefer not to say in the thread but, I'll tell you in mail mode.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Yes, I have. Tengaged's OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors.
How did you do? - I was eliminated in the 2nd episode.
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - After getting "a safe" in the first episode, the yellow team (my team) was a threat so, we got sent to the arena, and the activeness of my partner, Guess_Who caused us to lose in the arena, so we both got eliminated/evicted.
4080 days 7 hours ago
Guess_Who
Username - Guess_Who
Have you ever seen big brother? - Yep
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - Social
What can you bring to this season? - The best strategic mind EVER to play big brother

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? - Battle of the Colours and Survivor
How did you do? - Shit
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - Someone flipped alliances that I didn't plan for but this is a whole new game!
4080 days 5 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Username -losangelesgirl
Have you ever seen big brother? - LOL ya! I watched from season 2 to season 14.
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? - I'm very good social PLAYER, but I will also try to win a lot of challenges.
What can you bring to this season? - I can bring a FUCKING DRAMA. I can bring the best alliances u will ever see. I made a lot of survivors here on tengaged very good. I also made link's survivor very popular. I'm a good player and I allways do whatever it takes to win. I can lie in your face and u won't know it.

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -No I never played, but I would like to.
How did you do? -
4080 days 5 hours ago
Valdamien
Username -Valdamien aka Val
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -i think both u have to know when to use it
What can you bring to this season? -attitude and a little of drama

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -yes but i dont know which one
How did you do? - i think i did ok
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? - yes i will play the same type of game but more social
4080 days 5 hours ago
pudrulz
Username -Pudrulz
Whats more important to you: social standings or challenge wins? -comps
What can you bring to this season? -spice

Have you ever played a past Tengaged OFFICIAL season, if so which ones? -
Total Drama TengagedIF YOU ANSWERED NO TO THE ABOVE, YOU ARE FINISHED, GOOD LUCK!
How did you do? -Havent finished
If you did bad, what went wrong? If you did well, do you plan on playing the same type of game? -yes

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S4 Big Brother 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!