This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Contestant Application

Topic » Contestant Application

3949 days 17 hours ago
chocolatejer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 15 CONTESTANTS!

Please fill out below:

Name:
How long have you been on Tengaged:
Favorite Musicians:
Favorite Cuisines:
Favorite Cultures:
If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be:
3949 days 17 hours ago
crazypot12
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 15 CONTESTANTS!

Please fill out below:

Name:mikey
Color Level:yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged:3 months maybe
Favorite Musicians:avril lavighne,bruno mars
Favorite Cuisines:enchiladas
Favorite Cultures:mostly mexicans but all
If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be:wat??
3949 days 16 hours ago
joshprost99
joshprost99
Light Green
3 months
Imagine Dragons
BBQ
German
Challenges
3949 days 14 hours ago
staymellow
Name: Jacque Vasquez Mcschultz Manbazo III

Color Level: Light Green

How long have you been on Tengaged: Exactly two months less than a year

Favorite Musicians: Washed out, DeadMau5, Souljaboy

Favorite Cuisines: Brazilian

Favorite Cultures: Indochina and Portugal. But my fav. the good 'ol USA of course!

If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be: The different cultures tbh as obvious as it may seem, I mean one part of survivor that has always intrigued me was when they got to meet the indigenous people. Then they always bring together a group that represents a wide array of different sorts of people with different lifestyles. This game will in a way provide that.
3949 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
Name:RJ
Color Level: I am BLACK
How long have you been on Tengaged: 2 years
Favorite Musicians: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lana DelRay, Lady Antebellum, Whitney Houston, Rupaul
Favorite Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, French and American
Favorite Cultures: ALl I love it all
If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be: A player vote on a member of the bottom 3 to potentially save
3949 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Jim
red
1 year
eminem, lonely island, linkin park, bad meets evil, das racist, bowling for soup
burgers and tacos
idk
idk
3948 days 12 hours ago
why123
apples                                                                                                                                           idk                                                                                                                                                white                                                                                                                                           1 or 2 years                                                                                                                                  psy  taylorswift                                                                                                                            idk                                                                                                                                               idk                                                                                                                                               idk
3947 days 14 hours ago
runnerdude99
Name: AJ
Color Level: YELLOW
How long have you been on Tengaged: ABOUT 5 MONTHS
Favorite Musicians: MACKELMORE, MAROON FIVE, AND ALMOST ALL COUNTRY MUSICIANS
Favorite Cuisines: ITAILIAN
Favorite Cultures: WELL I AM ITAILIAN, IRISH, AND PORTIGIES
If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be: THE CHALLENGES!!!!
3944 days 15 hours ago
zxcvg2
Name: Nick
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged: 3 years.
Favorite Musicians: Adele, Macklemore
Favorite Cuisines: Mexican, Italian
Favorite Culture: Scottish, American
If you could see an aspect of a group game in this game what would it be?: The challenges!

open group

Jerome's Culture Shock (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!