This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack311's Game File

Topic » Cmack311's Game File

3924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I put every one of those Jurors where they are...if they are blind enough, maybe I can get their votes at the end should I get there?

I need to get Will out, then Jacob....but maybe Jacob not being in the next HoH is my shot....if Will gets out of this again, ughh

Perfect F3 is me, Drew, Felix(That is if I want to win the Final HoH)

If it came down to me and Drew, i'd ask to have HoH, that way I could throw that in his face at the F2(Because I do want to take Drew to the end and win)

It'd be pretty good if I won both times I was a player, hahaha
3924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I got Jacob to throw the Veto

That would have saved his life
3924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, my plan to get the Veto worked, i'm in the FINAL 4....but at the cost of Jacob

So, i'm going to pin this whole thing on Drew...he thinks I am voting out Jacob, but i'm causing a tie and pinning it on him, so when Jacob is on the Jury, he votes for me to win the game
3924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I might have just won this game

If I put Jacob on the Jury without him knowing, then reveal it at the Jury Qs, then i've set myself up to potentially be a 2-time winner
3924 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Using my same strategy from Season 1 here

Putting up Drew as the pawn and will help him get Veto

My goal is to get Will out, so if Felix wins Veto, i've convinced him to evict Will

Once Will is gone, i'll get the Final HoH and send Felix out FINALLY and take Drew to the end and win for the 2nd time
3923 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I like how Drew shows up for the Veto to save his life
3923 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I need to win Final HoH or i'm out of this game in 3rd

I came to win....not to lose.......2-time winner sounds nice, I had to work harder then everybody this season
3921 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm starting to think of how I got to this point of the game

Last time I was a Houseguest, I flew under the radar while winning more then everybody else. How? I made sure ALL of my bases were covered

This time is different though. Drew got 4th because he didn't prove he could win anything, and Will made a deal with Felix(Who also made a deal with me but hasn't talked to me)

So, I have come to the decision that should I become the Final Head of Household, I am taking Will to the end, mainly because I can stand to lose to him, but not Felix. If Felix won this game, i'd feel like shit since anyone nominated Week 1 should never win the game...it's pathetic

Do I think I can beat Will? Yes, but I can still lose

If I evict Felix, then Will gets the votes of Felix and Jake W right away(I can't see them voting for me)

I have Drew for sure.....maybe Jacob B, possibly Jake L since he hates Will a lot....and maybe Jake H....so, that would be enough to win the game(I can see it being 4-3)

Thing is, i'm ok with losing this game. I entered as 1 of 2 previous winners and I got this far....which seems impossible with the gameplay of all of these other people(They just talk too much)

If I get to the end, i'll fight....but....if I lose, at least I lose to Will

Now, if it is Felix and Will in the end, doesn't matter who evicted me....Will has my vote 100% to win.....however, I don't plan on casting a Jury vote....I want to win
3919 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I believe I have played a near perfect game once again. Last time, I won with 5 votes, mainly because my friends were on the Jury and they had no idea I screwed them over.

This time, the whole F3 controversy might get me the win if people find it unfair he is in the F2(Since it is unfair)

Drew voted for me, Felix says he voted for me

If Jake L doesn't agree with Will getting to the end, another vote for me

I think it comes down to Jacob B, he might do it and I could win again

If Jake W really random.org'ed his vote and I win with it, i'd die laughing

Jake H might also vote me, because Will screwed him over too

HOLY CRAP, I might win

I won BB1, if I win BB:All-Stars, i'm the best to play this series....poor Joe

And that's a wrap!
3918 days 19 hours ago
Joeker
*cries*

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!