This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack311's Game File

Topic » Cmack311's Game File

3952 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
That awkward moment when Will has no idea I voted against him, LMFAO

That my friends is called "Covering all bases"
3951 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Will has NO CLUE I was a vote against him, so that keeps me in his good graces

I have yet again dodged a bullet(I thought I was screwed this week with being gone)

Anyways, both guys on the block are threats to me(And aligned with me)

So, I am voting for my own personal game....he cut my throat before, but he isn't getting the chance to do it this time

I VOTE TO EVICT MEARL!
3949 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, I fly under the radar once again, which I am shocked how i'm not put up. I convinced Drew not to use the Veto to keep Jake L and Will off the block, as well as myself

Jake L and Will are going after each other and they both think i'm with them...so, good news for me...hehehe

I find this vote tough because I hate both nominees with a passion, especially because they both aren't even threats to my game...but, better them on the block than me

I am dismantling the "Shower Caps" alliance formed on Day 1

I VOTE TO EVICT JAKE H!!!
3949 days ago
Gaiaphage
So, I've ousted the "Shower Caps" alliance, and now Drew is telling me about the alliance on the other side of the house.....as long as I can coast through the next few evictions, I should be good to go

How I managed to get through the last few rounds amazes me, considering my name has been thrown around so much

My F2 deal with Drew is still good, but he needs to give some of his people up, this isn't working in my favor right now
3947 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Did I throw HoH? Yes I did

I know that is risky especially after me voting out Jake H and my allies finding out(I did tell them)

I believe I have covered my bases for at least 1 more round to get to F7...so, let's hope I don't get evicted this week...done pretty well to make sure that doesn't happen so far

If Drew gets HoH, he better put up Jake W, Will, Jacob M....any combination of the 3 is fine with me....or else he's toast
3946 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All this drama is good for me because i'm not in it, LOL

If Jake W and Jacob M both hate Jacob B and Jake L....then, i'm in a pretty good position

Floating isn't my favorite strategy, but i'm excited that I get to continue and coast through the game...

For All-Stars, you think they'd take out the guy who won Season 1? Idk, maybe they think i'm terrible at Jury Management...apparently not since I've won before

BRING ON THE VETO!
3945 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I vote to evict Jacob M(minidude)

So long bitch, never talks to me unless he wants something

Enjoy the Jury bitch!
3944 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I hope Will is dumb as hell

Because he'd be dumb to not nominate me at this point
3944 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My game lies in the hands my my 3 least favorite people.....FUCK
3944 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
If it comes back 3-1 and I go Felix and Warthhogs are getting a storm of mail tonight
3944 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3944 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So....did I just survive a nomination? YES
Did I manage to convince Drew that I was fucked unless he campaigned? YES
Did I get Jacob B to admit to voting me out? YES

These people are like my puppets....but the fact is, I need 2 allies to go deep with

Will isn't one of them, neither are Felix and Jake W

So....if I can get Jacob B and Drew on my side, we can surely run through the other 3 if we win shit....then I can let Drew and Jacob B fight in the end to take me with them to the Finals...because who on earth would vote for a previous winner? Well, I would if they played good, which I believe I have so far
3938 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
First off, WTF Joe? Why are you not in this game? Afraid i'll crush your dreams like I did in BB1? LOL JK, welcome back to my house!

Let's get everyone caught up to speed....i'm not HoH, but I am HoH....Jacob has to listen to me because I kept him off the block so much in this game....he owes me, even though he voted to evict me last time

Will and Jake W, GTFO...1 of them is finally leaving, YES!
3938 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, that went well. Jake W has been tossing my name around since Week 1...and I FINALLY get the chance to take him down

He tried to get me out last time and failed, and now i'm getting him removed!
3938 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jake W out....THAT WAS HUGE

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!