This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 7 - Batay

3763 days ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to your first merged tribal.  TotsTrashy has immunity and cannot be voted out.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote?
Do you feel your days are numbered?
Can anyone win, or is there a definite pecking order?
What could a big move do to or for you in this game?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3763 days ago
tuter32
Crazy shit man. Crazy shit.

Im hoping its numbered to number 39.

From what i understand it could be anyones game.

At anytime a big move can hurt or help you. make the wrong move and your going home. make the right move and you maybe some jury votes.
3763 days ago
KidA
Thoughts on last night's vote? It was... interesting. To say the least.
Do you feel your days are numbered? Certainly. I think I'm out soon.
Can anyone win, or is there a definite pecking order? Well, anyone can win until they're out. But if we're being honest, there's probably a certain order in which people are going.
What could a big move do to or for you in this game? A big move could certainly change the course of the game, and at this point, I could use that!
3763 days ago
bigbrother101
Very very Crazy

I think my days are numbered and it sad to say but it is the truth

Well if your not out you still have a shot but there is a list and my name could be on the top

I would be a game changer
3762 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Thoughts on last night's vote? It was crazy

Do you feel your days are numbered? yes, LOL I've been a target for my gameplay and I probably am more now than ever with my immunity

Can anyone win, or is there a definite pecking order? anyone, if they manage to flip some votes in the next couple tribals.

What could a big move do to or for you in this game? Big moves earn my jury votes, but then again it could hurt my game.
3762 days 23 hours ago
hobo232
Thoughts on last night's vote? it went as expected. terose tried to work with too many people so i saw it coming.

Do you feel your days are numbered? everyones days are numbered here but somes numbers will come sooner then others lol

Can anyone win, or is there a definite pecking order? anyone can really win it really is a week by week choice. all it takes is getting the right people on your side

What could a big move do to or for you in this game? a big move in this game definitely scores you credit if you make it to the end but it also puts a target on your back cause no one wants to go to the end with a big threat that made big moves.
3762 days 1 hour ago
movielover1996
Thoughts on last night's vote?  It was crazy and unpredictable Tribal council for sure.

Do you feel your days are numbered? I feel like everyone's day are numbered, but some will come sooner than later.

Can anyone win, or is there a definite pecking order? Anyone can win this game, but it you have to find the right people to secure a good chance of even winning this game.

What could a big move do to or for you in this game? Big moves can help me out when it comes to jury votes, but I could become a huge threat that no one want to take to the end.
3762 days ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3762 days ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
3762 days ago
CK11
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.
3762 days ago
CK11
First vote...
Diner [Self-Vote]
3762 days ago
CK11
Second vote...
KidA
3762 days ago
CK11
Third vote...
Diner
3762 days ago
CK11
Fourth vote...
KidA
3762 days ago
CK11
Fifth vote...
Diner
3762 days ago
CK11
Seventh vote...
KidA

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!