This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Marin

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Marin

3796 days 20 hours ago
CK11
*watches Marin enter and sit down*

Behind each of you is a torch, grab one and dip it in the fire.  In this game, fire represents your life - once your flame is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council.  One of you is about to be the fourth person voted out of the game.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on the first impressions?
Any ideas on what the third twist is?
How will no idols change the game?
Is tonight's target going to be your enemy or someone who doesn't contribute to the tribe?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3796 days 20 hours ago
tuter32

It was pretty surprising seeing my name come up a few times tbh.
3796 days 20 hours ago
hobo232
Is tonight's target going to be your enemy or someone who doesn't contribute to the tribe?

first impressions went as i thought it would someone who was seen as a big threat was eliminated right away. surprised to see my name come up though i didnt think i had bad feelings with anyone. no clue what the third twist is gonna be but im really excited to find out. i think no idols is a great idea just a good old clean game no one that can hide behind idols to keep them safe. tonight my target is going to be someone that i think will be a tough competitor but also just made some bad moves. good luck to everyone tonight :)
3796 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Thoughts on the first impressions? It sucked having to make a move and take out Dfalc, but it has furthered my gameplay and hopefully I'll stay tonight.
Any ideas on what the third twist is? REDEMPTION ISLAND IDK
How will no idols change the game? I hate idols so it will be interesting to see how the game plays out
Is tonight's target going to be your enemy or someone who doesn't contribute to the tribe? Enemy = Wangifold
Idiot = Wangifold
Returnee = Wangifold
Bitter = Wangifold
Cocky = Wangifold
3796 days 20 hours ago
yonni98
GENERAL QUESTIONS:
I think pretty much everyone agrred to vote a great threat, i knew that my name would come up so i was not suprised
i have no idea
idols give me such an axiety i think people would be more careful with idols
im all about strategy i dont vote for people just because they are enemies i vote for people to keeep my tribe strong right now we need to be a strong tribe to win challenges
3796 days 19 hours ago
jamesatsonga

The first vote is always extremely tough, especially because you don't really know anyone yet. Hopefully my vote doesn't make me a target.
noooo idea man
it's better, i think. unless you're in the minority
hopefully someone who doesn't contribute because we need to win challanges
3796 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Alright, so by the way people have been acting, it's most likely me tonight.

But I'll be damned if I don't take tots with me.

She's a master manipulator, and she'll tell you anything you want to here to get ahead. I've watched her blindside her closest allies to get closer to the end, and there's no saying she won't to you.

I have nothing to lose, she has everything. Change the game, axe tots.
3796 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I've played 2 group games before. In only one tribal did i blindside someone, so no. Thank you and goodbye. I don't tell people what they want to hear. When I say im with someone, im with them.

I never told You or Dfalc i was with you. So please stop.
You could've easily been in the game if you didnt explode when we got Dfalc out
3796 days 15 hours ago
KidA
YES OMG
3796 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
LMFAO
3796 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
HAHAHA
3795 days 21 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3795 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
good luck WANGY
3795 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.
3795 days 21 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
diner67 [Self-Vote]

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!