This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Martinique

Topic » Welcome to Survivor:..

3817 days 1 hour ago
dfalc7
Someone outside the game started it. It's a fact. And what were they even telling you? I wasn't even voting for you!
3817 days 1 hour ago
tyty97
i never heard anything from anything outside of the game either.
3817 days 1 hour ago
hobo232
me either no one outside the game talked to me
3817 days 1 hour ago
MisterKingOfTheWorld
Well, if we're saying our last words, i would also like to say something.  I'm pretty angry too.  Not because i got voted out, but because i got mocked by KidA on my way out with that Guillotine picture.  It hurt my feelings.  yes, i voted you.  But why did you have to be so mean to me afterward?
3817 days 1 hour ago
dfalc7
Well of course none of you will admit it! But it was said in confessionals and idk why that's not considered cheating but either way that still is bullshit.

Anyway hope you 4 are the next 4 to go. I've never gotten this pissed off from a group game before lol I need to like sign off for a day.
3817 days 1 hour ago
movielover1996
Well, I am going to log off on Teenaged and good luck to our tribe when it comes to winning immunity. I will see you guys tomorrow.
3817 days 1 hour ago
MisterKingOfTheWorld
Also, for anyone still here, i have proof on the Kid-BigBrother101 alliance.  I had an alliance with BB101, and i told him to vote Kid just because I wanted the votes on my side.  Kid then "somehow" finds out that I was voting him, and then BigBrother101 votes me out at first impressions. Don't act like you don't know who he is, because there's no way that you all didn't know he was here.
3817 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Where is our tribe...
3817 days 1 hour ago
KidA
I'm sorry misterking, i actually don't know a bigbrother101... like who is that, seriously?? And btw, why are you on tengaged if you're clearly like a solid 9 years old. Not trying to be rude, just asking
3817 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
Drama
3817 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
I AM HERE PASS IT TO ME
3817 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
DONT PASS IT TO HIM
3817 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
people should get over themselves
3817 days 1 hour ago
tuter32
I'm here for my tribe guys idk who has it
3817 days ago
wangifold
PASS IT MOFOS

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!