This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 - Chapera

Topic » Tribal Council 4 - Chapera

3812 days 10 hours ago
CK11
*watches Chapera enter and sit down*
Behind each of you is a torch, take one and approach the flame.
Dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life - when your torch is out, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal.  One of you is going to be the third or fourth All-Star voted out of the game.

QUESTIONS:
Disappointed to be here?
In a tribe of six, what part of your game (physical, social, strategic) is most valuable?
What are you basing your vote on?
Why do you think you're an all-star?

Send in your votes by 5 PM EST tomorrow.  If you do not vote, you receive a self vote.  If I get all the votes early, I read them early.
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
QUESTIONS:
Disappointed to be here? Yes and it should've only be saboga since they were DQ and how else were u suppose to do the dissolve now? It doesn't make sense and I mailed u how u can do it too
In a tribe of six, what part of your game (physical, social, strategic) is most valuable? Activity aka physical
What are you basing your vote on? Activity
Why do you think you're an all-star? Because the way how I played, I played as a hero who put everyone else's game Infront of mine
3812 days 10 hours ago
CK11
Please do go on CBS Survivor and tell Jeff Probst how to run the game.
I'm sure it will work.
3812 days 10 hours ago
Ilikebugs
QUESTIONS:
Disappointed to be here?kinda but then again this is basically real allstars. Same challenge outcomes
In a tribe of six, what part of your game (physical, social, strategic) is most valuable? Physical for now We dont wanna come here again
What are you basing your vote on?inactivity and the majority target
Why do you think you're an all-star? I was a challenge threat and I still managed to get f4, but calvi imploded
3812 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Disappointed to be here? Yes. We where doing so well.
In a tribe of six, what part of your game (physical, social, strategic) is most valuable? Hmmm. Social game is always the most important.
What are you basing your vote on? Im sticking to what the tribe wants. Whatever they say ill stick with the majority.
Why do you think you're an all-star? Because... Well we all know why I am an All-Star
3812 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Disappointed to be here? I wasn't here, so not sure what happened. :/
In a tribe of six, what part of your game (physical, social, strategic) is most valuable? All three are important. Social and strategical are important so you're on the right side of the numbers, and you need to have a good physical game to show that you aren't a weak link.
What are you basing your vote on? Activity.
Why do you think you're an all-star? Well, I won Philippines so I guess I have that going for me. :p
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Actually Jeff is the host he follows what mark tells him what to do and I'm just saying punishing a tribe that had 3/6 members there after DQ a tribe and when mogo mogo and chapera wanting a dissolved and u basically took the dissolve twist out
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Because think about ck, this is tengaged and you'll experience this more often so y do this right now where dissolve is next where U NEED even players for?
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
And u don't have to see tribes facing each other right? Look at caramoan Brandon's elimination they gave up immunity because they were uncomfortable. Saboga here gave up immunity by being DQ because they only had 1/2 members to do it.
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
And Jeff the host accepted that so I think hell let us be spared
3812 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
And don't get me started on Jenna m and Susan's quit when they spared their opponents. And now I'm done talking for this tribal
3811 days 13 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3811 days 13 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
3811 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
*looks nervous*
3811 days 13 hours ago
CK11
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3811 days 13 hours ago
CK11
*no one stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off of urn*

I'll read the votes.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!